Training Coordinator | Sydney
|Fixed Term Contract
|No File Attached
|Application Close Date:
- Fixed Term Contract 12 months – opportunity for permanent role
- Free On-site Parking & On-site Physio
- Free fresh product to take home daily!
Based at our Chullora bakery, we are currently seeking a hands-on Training Coordinator to support the development of all employees across our Chullora operations team to ensure they have the capability and requirements to perform their role as defined by the Training Skills Matrix.
This role will work closely on the floor with our operations team to develop Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), training needs analysis, skills matrix, training plans and roll out training calendar for all employees. This will include training in the areas of Health & Safety, Quality, Environment, Maintenance and Production upskilling as well as Leadership development and other relevant skills.
Purpose of the Role
- Responsible for sourcing external training providers where relevant and managing relationships with our current external providers
- Standards compliance checking - review Standard Operating Procedures and Critical Control Points and make recommendations for updates/improvements (content & delivery) and implement these updates/ improvements where necessary
- Monitor the quality of training delivery; ensure excellent delivery by all facilitators through mentoring & coaching (expert users & others)
- Review Risk Assessments and make recommendations for updates/improvements in content
- Maintain and improve the Risk Register through review process.
- LMS coordination – review the Pantry (GWF's LMS) and make recommendations for updates/improvements (content & delivery)
- Deliver monthly site induction, inclusive of delivering content relevant to Health and Safety, Quality and Environment and manage the delivery of Site Tours on an ad hoc basis when visitors attend the site
The ideal candidate will have:
- Certificate IV in Workplace Training & Assessment would be highly regarded
- Stakeholder engagement and influencing skills
- Demonstrated ability to mix professionally and build effective relationships at all levels internally and externally
- High degree of safety and quality awareness
- Previous experience in food manufacturing or a high-risk capacity environment desirable
We are Australia's leading brand of quality bread and bakery products. Chances are that one of our iconic brands is sitting on your table, packed in your lunchbox or resting in your pantry right now, as well as supplying leading quick service restaurants and the commercial food service channel.
Join the team and be part of one of our iconic brands like Tip Top, Abbotts Bakery, Bürgen and Golden.
Working with Tip Top, we offer many benefits including:
- Employee Recognition Program
- Access to benefits and discounts at hundreds of retailers across ANZ
- Inclusion & Diversity initiatives
- Learning & Development courses and programs for your career
- Access to Employee Assistance Program
To apply for this opportunity please submit your application by clicking on the ‘apply now' button
During the recruitment process you may be required to complete pre-employment screening tests which include a criminal record check.
At Tip Top we strive to create a place where Everyone belongs, Everyone is valued, and Everyone has equal opportunity.
We encourage applications from people of all ages, nationalities, abilities, and cultures – including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, the LGBTQI+ community and people living with disability.
So we can get to know you in the best possible way, we're happy to adjust our recruitment process to support accessibility needs. Let us know your needs in providing a positive, barrier-free recruitment process via phone on 02 9168 4260 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org