Distribution Operator | Sydney
|Warehousing & Distribution
|Permanent Full Time
|No File Attached
|Application Close Date:
Distribution Operator – Food Manufacturing
We are a leading food manufacturer offering rewarding career opportunities, attractive remuneration and continuous learning and development.
Tip Top Ermington is seeking a Distribution Operator to join the team! We currently have a day shift pattern available.
About the Role
We are looking for Distribution Operators to join our Ermington Bakery team. This role is responsible for ensuring the safe packing, stacking, palletising, loading and dispatch of our products to be distributed to our network.
Available Shift Patterns:
- Full-time: Monday - Friday (6:00am-2:00pm).
- Full-time: Monday - Friday (2:00pm - 10:00pm).
Purpose of the Role:
- Maintain our people safe, food safe and quality standards.
- Pick orders, load and unload vehicles as needed.
- Ensure good operational flow and set up of the Robotic Palletiser.
- Stock control and inventory reconciliation.
- Preparation of manifests for shuttle loading.
- Maintenance of SAP data and transaction records.
- A strong safety mindset, ensuring a safe work environment for yourself and others.
- Previous experience in distribution and/or warehouse.
- Must hold current Forklift licence.
- The ability to work collaboratively within a team environment.
- Computer literacy and good communication skills.
What we offer you:
- Role available to start asap!
- Onsite Reward and Recognition Program.
- Take home of our delicious free product each shift.
- Join an iconic and well-loved brand!
- Take advantage of our free onsite physio.
- Join a supportive team with a strong safety focus.
- Stability of a set roster.
We are Australia's leading brand of quality bread and bakery products. Chances are that one of our iconic brands is sitting on your table, packed in your lunchbox or resting in your pantry right now, as well as supplying leading quick service restaurants and the commercial food service channel.
Join the team and be part of one of our iconic brands like Tip Top, Abbotts Bakery, Bürgen and Golden.
To apply for this opportunity please submit your application by clicking on the ‘apply now' button.
During the recruitment process you may be required to complete our pre-employment screening tests including a medical check with a drug and alcohol test and a criminal record check.
At Tip Top we strive to create a place where Everyone belongs, Everyone is valued, and Everyone has equal opportunity.
We encourage applications from people of all ages, nationalities, abilities, and cultures – including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, the LGBTQI+ community and people living with disability.
So we can get to know you in the best possible way, we're happy to adjust our recruitment process to support accessibility needs. Let us know your needs in providing a positive, barrier-free recruitment process via the above telephone number or email to Louise.Nguyen@gwf.com.au