Maintenance Electrician (Food Manufacturing) | Sydney
|Category:||Engineering and Maintenance|
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||14-Jul-2022|
Maintenance Electrician – Food Manufacturing
We are a leading food manufacturer offering rewarding career opportunities, attractive remuneration and continuous learning and development.
What we offer you:
- Permanent full-time role with a with a rotating shift to achieve work-life balance
- Supportive, inclusive and friendly team with a strong safety culture
- Take home some delicious free product
- Access to our on-site Gym and Physio
- Work for an iconic Australian brand
We are looking for a Maintenance Electrician to join our Ermington Bakery team. If you are after a stable role in a team environment, then read further as we want to hear from you.
Ideally you will have:
- A trade qualified electrical background with proven experience preferably in an FMCG or similar industry
- A safety mindset with a strong commitment to ensuring a safe work environment for yourself and others
- Experience with Robotics, Rockwell suite and PLC fault finding
- Experience with pneumatic systems
- Working knowledge of CMMS (MEX preferred)
- Ability to diagnose equipment issues and identify problems at root cause
- Your forklift license, working at heights and confined space tickets would be highly regarded
Tip Top is a business division of GWF, producing a diverse range of wholesome sliced bread, gourmet bread, muffins, crumpets and bakery snacks, as well as supplying leading quick service restaurants and the commercial food service channel. Iconic brands include Tip Top, Tip Top The One, Bürgen, Golden and Abbott's Bakery.
To apply for this opportunity please submit your application by clicking on the ‘apply now' button or please feel free to contact Eryn Castles at Eryn.Castles@gwf.com.au
Only those applicants who are selected to proceed to the next stage of the recruitment process will be contacted. Only Applicants with the right to work in Australia will be considered for these roles. A full medical including Drug and Alcohol screening is a requirement of this role.
At Tip Top we strive to create a place where Everyone belongs, Everyone is valued, and Everyone has equal opportunity.
GWF has a duty of care and a legal responsibility to promote, monitor and maintain a safe working environment for the protection of all of our people in our workplaces. As per our GWF Workplace COVID-19 Safety and Vaccination Policy we require all new employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19 unless exempt in accordance with our policy.