Senior Commercial Analyst | Sydney
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||14-Jul-2022|
- Join a National Iconic Brand!
- Highly impactful role that drives decision making
- North Ryde Location & WFH Flexibility
Reporting to the Sales Finance Manager, the Senior Commercial Finance Analyst is part of the Commercial Finance team and supports the Sales Team and Marketing & Innovation teams of Tip Top, the baking division of George Weston Foods. This role will also manage and develop the Assistant Commercial Analyst through establishing goals and creating an environment that encourages personal growth and development opportunities.
Purpose of the Role
The primary purpose of the role of the Senior Commercial Finance Analyst is to provide effective business partnering to deliver commercial analysis and insights which are communicated to make superior business decisions.
- Provide commercial analysis and insights to the channel and product family decision-making process with specific emphasis around performance including pricing, promotional investments, volumes, and profitability review for margin protection/improvement
- Delivering insights and recommendations into Joint Business Plans and Promotional Plans
- Provide commercial support and insights through data analytics and Business Case development to facilitate decision making
- Support the Sales Finance Manager in providing high level strategic and commercial support to the Sales team
- Collaborate across the business to achieve alignment and accurate budgets, forecasts, and P&L's
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5-8 years previous experience in areas such as Commercial Finance or Analytics in a FMCG/Retail environment will be highly regarded
- Demonstrated analytical skills through questioning, seeking input, and anticipating and managing risk
- Strong written & verbal communication skills to be able to influence and engage with stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to mix professionally and build effective relationships at all levels internally and externally
- Leadership qualities/skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience with SAP/ BW System (advantageous)
We are Australia's leading brand of quality bread and bakery products. Chances are that one of our iconic brands is sitting on your table, packed in your lunchbox or resting in your pantry right now, as well as supplying leading quick service restaurants and the commercial food service channel.
Join the team and be part of one of our iconic brands like Tip Top, Abbotts Bakery, Bürgen and Golden.
To apply for this opportunity please submit your application by clicking on the ‘apply now' button.
During the recruitment process you may be required to complete pre-employment screening tests which include a criminal record check.
At Tip Top we strive to create a place where Everyone belongs, Everyone is valued, and Everyone has equal opportunity.
We encourage applications from people of all ages, nationalities, abilities, and cultures – including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, the LGBTQI+ community and people living with disability.
So we can get to know you in the best possible way, we're happy to adjust our recruitment process to support accessibility needs. Let us know your needs in providing a positive, barrier-free recruitment process via phone on 0437 991 134 or email to email@example.com
GWF has a duty of care and a legal responsibility to promote, monitor and maintain a safe working environment for the protection of all of our people in our workplaces. As per our GWF Workplace COVID-19 Safety and Vaccination Policy we require all new employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19 unless exempt in accordance with our policy.