Collections Business Partner ANZ | Sydney
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||29-Jul-2022|
Due to an internal promotion, we are looking for an enthusiastic, highly motivated, and passionate Leader to join our Accounts Receivable team as our Collections Business Partner.Reporting directly to the Credit Manager-ANZ, this role is a key leadership position within the Business Services Team.
On a day-to-day basis, you will:
- Conduct credit limit and ledger reviews across nominated AU & NZ Business Units, ensuring they are documented and discussed monthly.
- Proactively escalate high risk accounts to the Business Units with clear action proposals to address the risk exposures.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers to ensure any foreseen issues are identified early and resolved proactively.
- Monitor the teams service levels with cost per transaction measurements, transactional efficiency tracking and delivery against SLAs.
- Lead and positively manage transformational change, whilst fostering a strong culture of positive individual and team behaviours and driving high levels of engagement.
- A tertiary qualification in Commerce, Business, or a relevant discipline.
- 3 – 5 years leadership experience in the credit collections space.
- A passion for building relationships, with strong written and oral communication skills to develop effective relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation
- Highly self-motivated with an analytical outlook and strong problem-solving skills and the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Curious and creative by nature, demonstrating learning agility whilst driving a continuous culture of improvement.
- Strong planning and time management skills, with the ability to self-prioritise to manage multiple tasks at once.
George Weston Foods make and supply some of Australia & New Zealand's favourite and most innovative brands and products. GWF's product range is diverse and includes leading brands of breads, baked goods, smallgoods, dips, flour, milled products, animal feed and hygiene solutions. We are one of ANZ's largest food manufacturers employing over 6000 people, across 50+ sites. Our businesses are diverse and include Tip Top, DON, MAURI, Yumi's and Jasol, supported by a corporate /shared services function.
GWF is a wholly owned subsidiary of Associated British Foods plc, a diversified international food, ingredients and retail group with sales of £15.4bn, 133,000 employees and operations in 53 countries around the world.
Sound like a good fit? Apply now.. We'd love to hear from you!
At GWF we strive to create a place where Everyone belongs, Everyone is valued, and Everyone has equal opportunity.
We encourage applications from people of all ages, nationalities, abilities, and cultures - including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, the LGBTQI+ community and people living with disability.
So we can get to know you in the best possible way, we're happy to adjust our recruitment process to support accessibility needs. Let us know your needs in providing a positive, barrier-free recruitment process via the above telephone number or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
GWF has a duty of care and a legal responsibility to promote, monitor and maintain a safe working environment for the protection of all of our people in our workplaces. As per our GWF Workplace COVID-19 Safety and Vaccination Policy we require all employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19 unless exempt in accordance with our policy.