National Supply Planner | Sydney
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||11-Jul-2022|
- Opportunity to learn and grow with an iconic Australian brand
- Onsite parking with free bread daily!
- Work life balance with hybrid working
Reporting to the National Supply Planning Manager the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring adequate supply of Tip Top products to the right place at the right time to meet customer demand. This is achieved by balancing available capacity with current and future demands, which includes supporting NPD projects. By providing optimised operations capacity planning, supporting business processes and supporting system enablement you will collaboratively help ensure profitable and sustainable growth.
Purpose of the Role
- Report & Track MRP material supply
- Long-term capacity planning to balance projected growth, new product development and available capacity
- Supply network optimisation (modelling supply network variables, sensitivities, and scenarios)
- Finished goods inventory planning
- Contingency planning for supply interruptions or loss of capacity
- Co-ordinate seasonal planning activities with regional operations and national marketing, sales and customer service
- Assess operations capacity to support new business opportunities
- Represent operations in cross functional project teams
- Be the link between operations, marketing, and sales and translate operational issues succinctly to sales and marketing in a timely manner
The ideal candidate will have:
- Working experience within supply chain planning
- Deep understanding of supply chain discipline and function within FMCG
- Working knowledge of SAP
- Proficient knowledge of Excel
- Strong business acumen
- Strong interpersonal skills
We are Australia's leading brand of quality bread and bakery products. Chances are that one of our iconic brands is sitting on your table, packed in your lunchbox or resting in your pantry right now, as well as supplying leading quick service restaurants and the commercial food service channel.
Join the team and be part of one of our iconic brands like Tip Top, Abbotts Bakery, Bürgen and Golden.
To apply for this opportunity please submit your application by clicking on the ‘apply now' button or please feel free to contact Valinda Truong at email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
During the recruitment process you may be required to complete pre-employment screening tests which include a criminal record check.