National Customer Service Team Lead | Sydney
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||07-Jul-2022|
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Deliver exceptional service
- Share your digital expertise to enhance current process
There are 3 essential components to a great sandwich: the bread, the filling, and the spread. Each contributes to making it greater than the sum of its parts.
Like the sandwich, Tip Top National Customer Service is looking for somebody with 3 essential ingredients to join our team.
A ‘people manager' – someone who can adapt to situations with the flexibility to demonstrate a balanced concern for people, process, and performance. A coach who is motivated to help others learn, grow, stretch, and succeed.
A ‘digital leader' – knows how to drive digital transformation & embed a digital-first mindset. Can help reshape our network to do more with less, be agile and use reporting dashboards to supervise commercial metrics.
A ‘team player' – understands the power of collaboration, support, influence, and knowledge share. Can confidently navigate change, and challenge process, team structure and expectation through the journey.
- Lead a team of 15+ experienced customer service representatives to deliver exceptional service
- Role model continuous improvement, enhance the customer experience and deliver on business objectives
- Provide a coaching environment to achieve team KPI's
- Facilitate structured Performance and Development conversations with team members to enhance individual capabilities
- Support our digital transformation (Salesforce CRM)
- Promote “ease of doing business”, nurture the O2F process end-to-end and be the primary contact for all challenges and opportunities
- Build customer confidence by resolving problems utilising business tools, internal networks, and good business judgement
- Manage written and verbal communication
- Demonstrate Safety leadership with a mindset that all injuries are preventable
- Energetic and displays a “can do” approach
- Passion for leading and developing others
- Strong desire to deliver superior service
- Min 3+ years' experience in Team Lead role within a Contact Centre environment
- Previous experience leading a team of 10+ agents
- Intermediate to Advanced SAP & Salesforce skills
- Knowledge of Contact Centre Metrics & ability to analyse data
- A problem solver who can provide insight and quickly identify a way forward when presented with issues
- Professional written & verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated with solid time management skills
Tip Top places a strong emphasis on employee growth and internal progression- making this a fantastic opportunity to progress your career. We encourage you to enjoy 2 x Volunteer Days each year giving back to the Community and of course you get to take home Tip Top products when working from the bakery!
We are Australia's leading brand of quality bread and bakery products, producing a diverse range of wholesome sliced bread, gourmet bread, muffins, crumpets, bakery snacks and cakes, as well as supplying leading quick service restaurants and the commercial food service channel. Iconic brands include Tip Top, Bürgen, Golden and Abbott's Bakery.
To apply for this opportunity please submit your application by clicking on the ‘apply now' button or please feel free to email Mani Ranasinghe on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Applicants for this position may be required to undertake pre-employment screening tests. During the recruitment process you may be required to complete Security Assessment Forms that allow consent for GWF to perform a medical test and background check which may also include a criminal record check.