National Business Manager - Jordans Dorset Ryvita | Sydney
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||30-Nov-2019|
At Jordans Dorset Ryvita, we are innovators in great tasting, simple natural foods. Our vision is to create a business where natural foods are sustainably grown, baked and blended. We are down to earth, and people focused, and we have the feel and pace of a small business, treating it as if it were our own. We're growing our business with two key ingredients: Real, honest food and people with passion.
JDR is a wholly owned subsidiary of Associated British Foods plc, a diversified international food, ingredients and retail group with sales of £15.4bn, 133,000 employees and operations in 50 countries around the world.
Reporting to the General Manager, Australasia, the National Business Manager will be responsible for delivering the volume, revenue and margin contribution targets through all aspects of customer development within the Woolworths account and our NZ distributor.
On a day to day basis, the National Business Manager will:
Achieve annual volume, revenue and profit objectives for the Jordans, Dorset & Ryvita brands in Australia and New Zealand.
- Strong engagement with key customers at category buyer and senior management
- Achieve targets as set, with effective planning and forecasting
- Full P+L management to account contribution level
Develop and implement the sales plan to deliver the against annual sales target
- Build and implement instore promotional plan that will deliver the strategic aims and maximum ROI
- Agree clear and achievable timelines and milestones for in store marketing led projects
- Negotiate & implement contracts, terms and cost price changes with trade as required
Develop the consumer insight agenda and category vision within the trade
- Analyse / use consumer insight data to identify and anticipate market trends and develop category selling stories
- Develop medium term strategy (2 years) to establish stronger, more defensible market positions for the brands as part of the above sales & marketing plan
Manage delivery performance to customers through sales & ops process (UK to retailer supply chain)
- Accurate forecast of base sales and phased promotional uplifts
- Work closely with the UK demand team using an agreed Sales and Operations procedure to maintain stock holding in Jordans Ryvita warehouse in Australia and 98.5% delivery performance
Our successful candidate:
- Previous Account Management Experience – lead Account for large Grocery retailer
- Experience developing customer relationships to deliver short & long term objectives
- Consistent track record of delivering P&L versus targets & strategic priorities
- Developing and delivering Joint Business Plans
- Strong negotiator with a high level of commercial numeracy
- Skilled in understanding consumer insights and turning them into action Strategic capability
- Strong leadership skills and personal drive
- Ability to engage and influence key stakeholders – strong collaboration skills
- Proactive, solutions focused approach, challenge the norm
- Creative – able to generate ideas to meet commercial and category objectives.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work and influence cross-functionally
- Driven and highly self-motivated. Enjoys and can work on own. Seeks out, rather than waits to be told.
It's important to us that you're a team player as we are a small, collaborative, fun team and we all pull together to get things done. In return you will have space to grow and develop and opportunities to shine.
What's on offer at JDR:
You will be based in a beautifully refurbished Macquarie Park office, just a short walk from the new Metro train line. You'll join a supportive team where you can broaden your experience in a fast-paced environment.
If you're looking to work for a dynamic company that gives accountability, encourages innovation and personal development, and makes the most of different skills and abilities, then you can make a difference and share in our success too.
Sound like a good fit? Apply now to join our team and become part of a business that has a strong past and an exciting future!