Product Food Safety & Quality Manager ANZ | Sydney
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||20-Nov-2019|
Tip Top believes that our colleagues are our best assets and we offer a safe and trusting environment where you can work with exceptionally smart, innovative and passionate teams that are motivated to deliver quality Tip Top products around Australia.
We are seeking a strategic thinking and action-oriented Food Safety and Quality Manager to join our Quality team. You will be responsible for providing leadership and coordinating effective management of new and existing products' due diligent, documentation including Food Safety & Quality Management Systems and Supplier Management program and additionally, drive the Food Safety & Quality culture transformation plan.
As our new Product Food Safety & Quality Manager, you will work collaboratively with Operation, Marketing & Innovation, Supply Chain, Regulatory Affairs, Regional and Site Quality, Procurement; as well as external stakeholders including contract manufacturers, suppliers, customers and regulatory agencies (i.e FSANZ, DAWR, etc.).
- Tertiary Qualifications or Post Graduate level in related Food Science, Microbiology or Equivalent
- Detailed knowledge of food manufacturing process/industry
- Varied food industry experience, preferably multiple sites
- Track record of instigating Food Safety & Quality Culture change.
- Track record of successful implementation of Quality Management Systems and equivalent
- Demonstrated effectiveness in team engagement, cultural change and process improvement
- Experience in leading large teams across multiple sites
- Stakeholder engagement and influencing skills
- Demonstrated ability to mix professionally and build effective relationships at all levels internally and externally
- Ability to effectively communicate/work with customers at various levels (e.g. Coles, Woolworths, Foodservice)
- Proven experience identifying and deploying process improvements
Tip Top is a business division of GWF. Our 4,500 people work in a broad range of marketing, sales, operations, finance and human resources positions across Australia and New Zealand.
Tip Top® is Australia's leading brand of quality bread and bakery products, producing a diverse range of wholesome sliced bread, gourmet bread, muffins, crumpets, bakery snacks and cakes, as well as supplying leading quick service restaurants and the commercial food service channel. Iconic brands include Tip Top, Tip Top The One, Bürgen, Golden and Abbott's Village Bakery in Australia, and Tip Top Bakery SuperSoft, Big Ben and Ploughman's Bakery in New Zealand.
To apply for this opportunity please submit your application by clicking on the ‘apply now' button or please feel free to give Emma Findlay a call on 0439 336 225 for a confidential discussion.
Applicants for this position may be required to undertake pre-employment screening tests. During the recruitment process you may be required to complete Security Assessment Forms that allow consent for GWF to perform a medical test and background check which may also include a criminal record check.