Master Data - SAP | Sydney
|Position Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||11-Dec-2019|
Tip top is a business division of George Weston Foods (GWF). Our 4,500 people work in a broad range of food production, marketing, sales, operations, finance and human resources positions across Australia and New Zealand.
Tip Top is Australia's leading brand of quality bread and bakery products, producing a diverse range of wholesome sliced bread, gourmet bread, muffins, crumpets, bakery snacks and cakes, as well as supplying leading quick service restaurants and the commercial food service channel.
To retain, grow and service our customers Tip Top is investing significant resources into supporting, coaching and leading our contracted driver transport network who provide a high level of service to our customers.
Reporting into the National Master Data Manager, the Master Data Entry Clerk is responsible for the timely and accurate entry of data into the SAP system to support our Tip Top Bakeries network.
A high attention to detail and accuracy is pivotal for success in this role. As the Master Data Entry Clerk, you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining national customer master data for client and sales
- Maintaining material pricing for National, State and Intercompany
- Maintenance of end to end process of accruals
- Maintenance of National, State and customer promotions
- Maintenance of trade spend and trading terms
- Timely and accurate processing of customer credits
- Maintenance of a single customer hierarchy
To be successful in this role you will possess the following skills, experience and attributes.
- Demonstrated proficiency and accuracy of data entry
- Experience using SAP
- Demonstrated experience in the time processing of data
- Demonstrated experience in delivering efficiencies
- Sound time management skills
Applicants for this position may be required to undertake pre-employment screening tests. During the recruitment process you may be required to complete Security Assessment Forms that allow consent for GWF to perform a medical test and background check which may also include a criminal record check.