HSE Graduate | Sydney
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||27-Nov-2019|
Tip Top Chullora is seeking an enthusiastic HSE Graduate to support our high performing Heath Safety & Environment team.
The role is responsible for contributing to the successful site-based administration including Training, Activity Plan, Worker's Compensation, Return to Work and Safety Projects.
- Updating records and monitoring site Safety Activity Plan
- Review incident and injury management system to ensure accuracy and completion
- Provide support to leaders with workers compensation and return to work (RTW) plans, administering claims files and related communications
- Training administration including bookings, updating training registers and matrixes
- Desirable Certificate IV in Training and Assessment and/or Certificate IV in workplace health and Safety
- Confident and outgoing with a willingness to learn and develop
- Strong attention to detail
- Reliable and dependable, strong time management skills and ability to learn new systems
- Competitive Salary and Bonus
- Collaborative and close-knit working environment
- Various training & development opportunities
Tip Top is a business division of GWF. Our 4,500 people work in a broad range of marketing, sales, operations, finance and human resources positions across Australia and New Zealand. Tip Top® is Australia's leading brand of quality bread and bakery products, producing a diverse range of wholesome sliced bread, gourmet bread, muffins, crumpets, bakery snacks and cakes, as well as supplying leading quick service restaurants and the commercial food service channel.
Iconic brands include Tip Top, Tip Top The One, Bürgen, Golden and Abbott's Village Bakery in Australia, and Tip Top Bakery SuperSoft, Big Ben and Ploughman's Bakery in New Zealand.
To apply for this opportunity please submit your application by clicking on the ‘apply now' button or please feel free to contact Emma Findlay on email@example.com for a confidential discussion.