People & Performance Coordinator | Sydney
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||25-Sep-2019|
George Weston Foods make and supply some of Australia & New Zealand's favourite and most innovative brands and products. We are one of ANZ's largest food manufacturers employing over 6000 people, across 50+ sites. Our businesses include Tip Top, DON, MAURI, Yumi's and Jasol, supported by a corporate /shared services function. Our people are the heart of business and are led by our four key values; Safe, Courageous, Trusting and Collaborative. These values drive our distinctive culture, guiding our decisions and actions every day.
GWF is a wholly owned subsidiary of Associated British Foods plc, a diversified international food, ingredients and retail group with sales of £15.4bn, 133,000 employees and operations in 50 countries around the world
The People & Performance Coordinator plays a key role in supporting the Group Office and Business & Technology services (shared services) People and Performance team through the coordination of recruitment and onboarding, administration, and supporting various HR initiatives/ projects.
On a day to day basis, you will:
- Manage the end to end recruitment process for all Group/BTS roles; including advertising, interviewing, coordinating pre employment checks, managing external agency relationships
- Manage the onboarding process for all new hires including contract administration and providing support to leaders throughout the onboarding process
- Provide administrative support to the P&P team; employment variations, offboarding process, updating org charts, adhoc reporting as required, coordinate recognition program, engagement surveys
- Support various HR initiatives within our FY20 People Strategy
We're ideally looking for someone with:
- Tertiary qualifications in HR or related discipline with experience gained in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated experience in an HR Coordination/ Recruitment role with responsibility for managing the end to end recruitment and onboarding process
- A passion for building relationships, strong communication skills and a collaborative style
- Strong organisational skills with great attention to detail
- High level of personal integrity with the ability to maintain confidentiality
It's important to us that you're a team player as we are a collaborative, fun team and we all pull together to get things done. In return you will have space to grow and develop, and opportunities to shine. This isn't a role where you'll have to ‘fit in' with existing ways of working - we value creativity and courageousness!
What's on offer at GWF:
You will be based in our beautifully refurbished Macquarie Park office, just a short walk from the new Metro train line. You'll join a supportive team where you can broaden your HR experience in a fast-paced environment. We offer a competitive remuneration package including annual bonus, free products daily, wellbeing program, company paid parental leave, income protection insurance through our default Super fund, discounted private health insurance, access to novated leasing and study assistance.
Sound like a good fit? Apply now.. We'd love to hear from you!
For further information about this role, or working with GWF, please contact Stacey Carroll, People & Performance Business Partner on 0418 264 224.