Assistant Brand Manager | Sydney
|Position Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||22-Aug-2019|
About the role
The primary purpose of this position is to effectively partner with the National Business Development Manager – Customer Brands to support the delivery of all new private label product development, product improvement and packaging update initiatives to our retailer partners. In addition; responsibility for bringing to life product plans; some branded across various subcategories within the Tip Top business. This role sits within the marketing function.
- Bachelor degree in Business, Commerce or similar with a marketing focus.
- 1- 2 years' experience in customer engagement, shopper activation or POS activation. Alternatively, a project management background in FMCG or Field sales in activation
- Demonstrate an understanding of business financials.
- Pro-actively initiating solution and activity ideas, then taking the initiatives to implement plans.
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with retail partners, agency partners, internal stakeholders and team members.
- Ability to generate consumer insights from research and apply it to discussion and reports.
- Ability to foster creative thinking and innovative problem solving
- Enthusiastic and passionate, championing the customer brands throughout the business
- Efficient project management, meeting deadlines and objectives
Tip Top is a business division of GWF. Our 4,500 people work in a broad range of marketing, sales, operations, finance and human resources positions across Australia and New Zealand. Tip Top® is Australia's leading brand of quality bread and bakery products, producing a diverse range of wholesome sliced bread, gourmet bread, muffins, crumpets, bakery snacks and cakes, as well as supplying leading quick service restaurants and the commercial food service channel. Iconic brands include Tip Top, Tip Top The One, Bürgen, Golden and Abbott's Village Bakery in Australia, and Tip Top Bakery SuperSoft, Big Ben and Ploughman's Bakery in New Zealand.
To apply for this opportunity please submit your application by clicking on the ‘apply now' button or please feel free to contact Emma Findlay on 0439 336 225 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Applicants for this position may be required to undertake pre-employment screening tests.
During the recruitment process you may be required to complete Security Assessment Forms that allow consent for GWF to perform a medical test and background check which may also include a criminal record check.