Distribution Supervisor | Sydney
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||31-May-2019|
Tip Top Cake, Chilled and Frozen are looking for an experienced Distribution Supervisor to be responsible for leading and co-ordinating activities associated with the timely and safe dispatch of all products.
Reporting directly into the Regional Supply Manager, the Distribution Supervisor will also collaborate with the site cross-functional supervisory staff to meet internal and external customer expectations.
Responsibilities include but not limited to;
- Lead your dispatch team to ensure best practice and team engagement
- Review process and engage best practice to ensure delivery processes and standards ensure safe delivery and correct quality
- Ensure all stock is dispatched and unloaded safely and efficiently
- Engage with other team members to ensure inventory levels are correct and reported on time
- Monitor product loading and delivery performance
- Ensure targets and variances are assessed and communicated
- Meet warehouse operational standards by contributing warehouse information to strategic plans and reviews.
- Implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
- Represent distribution in operations meetings.
- Maintain department standard procedures and initiate new procedures aligned to changing departmental responsibilities.
- Certificate IV in Logistics or Management
- Minimum 3 years of experience in manufacturing environment
- A demonstrated ability to manage productivity and/or performance goals
- Demonstrated achievements in supervising and coaching others
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Previous leadership role
- Must have a degree of proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Strong problem-solving skills.
Tip Top is a business division of GWF. Our 4,500 people work in a broad range of marketing, sales, operations, finance and human resources positions across Australia and New Zealand.
Tip Top® is Australia's leading brand of quality bread and bakery products, producing a diverse range of wholesome sliced bread, gourmet bread, muffins, crumpets, bakery snacks and cakes, as well as supplying leading quick service restaurants and the commercial food service channel. Iconic brands include Tip Top, Tip Top The One, Bürgen, Golden and Abbott's Village Bakery in Australia, and Tip Top Bakery SuperSoft, Big Ben and Ploughman's Bakery in New Zealand.
To apply for this opportunity please submit your application by clicking on the ‘apply now' button or please feel free to contact Emma Findlay on 0439 336 225 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Applicants for this position may be required to undertake pre-employment screening tests. During the recruitment process you may be required to complete Security Assessment Forms that allow consent for GWF to perform a medical test and background check which may also include a criminal record check.