Area Sales Manager (NSW) | Sydney
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||29-Mar-2019|
About the role
We are searching for an enthusiastic sales professional to join Tip Top in an Grocery Channel Sales position within the booming Eastern Suburbs of Sydney. This fantastic role will be provide you with the opportunity to manage a team of Merchandisers as well as build high quality relationships with various reputable stores.
You will be responsible for
- Leading a team of talented Merchandisers to deliver on sales results/targets.
- Identifying patterns of sales data or trends and communicating to sales management where appropriate
- Modelling safe working practices and providing leadership, structure and resources to improve safety and engagement within sales and merchandising
- Drive Merchandiser engagement through effective communication, as well as motivating and influencing your team to achieve desired sales targets
- Build strong relationships with multiple store managers to effectively manage any queries or issues that may arise
This is a fast paced and dynamic role where you will need to work autonomously but also engage as an enthusiastic team member and leader. We are seeking a Sales professional with experience in leading a team within FMCG sales. Other main skills needed include:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An interest in leadership with the ability to have resilience in changing conditions.
- Strong negotiation skills, with an in-depth understanding of the customer and retail environment.
- Comfortable with hand held technology and hold a current Australian Driver's license.
Tip Top is a business division of GWF. Our 4,500 people work in a broad range of marketing, sales, operations, finance and human resources positions across Australia and New Zealand. Tip Top® is Australia's leading brand of quality bread and bakery products, producing a diverse range of wholesome sliced bread, gourmet bread, muffins, crumpets, bakery snacks and cakes, as well as supplying leading quick service restaurants and the commercial food service channel. Iconic brands include Tip Top, Tip Top The One, Bürgen, Golden and Abbott's Village Bakery in Australia, and Tip Top Bakery SuperSoft, Big Ben and Ploughman's Bakery in New Zealand.
At GWF, we value accountability, ambition, and collaboration. As a diverse business with a proud heritage, we offer a broad range of career opportunities, where we challenge and support our people to 'Be Yourself – at your best'.
Our aim is to ensure our people can hit the ground running – so we provide company and site specific induction with a focus on understanding GWF's business, culture, values and behaviours as well as our number one priority – safety. We are passionate about our brand and live by our values, Accountability, Ambition and Collaboration. If this opportunity sounds like your ideal role, we would love to hear from you.
- You will be provided with an updated company vehicle, mobile phone and iPad.
- Various coaching and mentoring opportunities to foster your development
- Flexible working conditions such as having a scheduled day off for your Birthday
- Growth opportunities within our large organisation
To apply for this opportunity please submit your application by clicking on the ‘apply now' button or please feel free to give Matthew Saleh a call on 02 9168 4448 for a confidential discussion.
Applicants for this position may be required to undertake pre-employment screening tests. During the recruitment process you may be required to complete Security Assessment Forms that allow consent for GWF to perform a medical test and background check which may also include a criminal record check.