Casual Merchandiser (Ryde) | Sydney
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||05-Jun-2019|
Do you want work flexibility and the opportunity to positively impact a leading FMCG Brand?
We are seeking a Casual Merchaniser for our high performing Ryde team. This role is perfect for hard working, well-presented candidates with a passion for sales, looking for casual work; or someone looking to kick-start their career with George Weston Foods. Your working hours will be between 6am - 6pm, with flexible opportunities to work either mornings or afternoons.
About the Role:
As a member of the merchandising team, you will be responsible for the implementation and maintenance of visual standards and be at the forefront of our displays and sales. Other main responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with your allocated Area Sales Managers to optimise store presence
- Building strong working relationships across Tip Top and grocery stores
- Ensure products are merchandised to standard, as per business plans and constructing / stocking displays
- Providing feedback on set plans and identifying any potential merchandising opportunities in your designated channel
The successful candidate will be:
- Reliable, registered and regularly serviced vehicle;
- Have a valid and current driver's license;
- Have a high attention to detail, good organisational skills and bring a high level of enthusiasm and commitment
- Experience in FMCG Merchandising or Sales will be well regarded but not essential.
Tip Top is a business division of GWF. Our 4,500 people work in a broad range of marketing, sales, operations, finance and human resources positions across Australia and New Zealand. Tip Top® is Australia's leading brand of quality bread and bakery products, producing a diverse range of wholesome sliced bread, gourmet bread, muffins, crumpets, bakery snacks and cakes, as well as supplying leading quick service restaurants and the commercial food service channel. Iconic brands include Tip Top, Tip Top The One, Bürgen, Golden and Abbott's Village Bakery in Australia, and Tip Top Bakery SuperSoft, Big Ben and Ploughman's Bakery in New Zealand.
Tip Top offers the most competitive Merchandiser salaries across FMCG's in NSW. In addition, there are other various monetary benefits including Kilometre allowances for vehicles.
Tip Top places a strong emphasis on employee growth and internal progression- making this a fantastic opportunity to progress your career within our Sales Team. For the right candidate, this role not only offers valuable Merchandiser experience but also the opportunity to gain exposure to responsibilities in other sales roles.
Work Flexibility is promoted within Tip Top. Being a casual, part-time role we will work around your busy schedule- whether its balancing family duties or a busy study schedule!
To apply for this opportunity please submit your application by clicking on the ‘apply now' button.
Applicants for this position may be required to undertake pre-employment screening tests. During the recruitment process you may be required to complete Security Assessment Forms that allow consent for GWF to perform a medical test and background check which may also include a criminal record check.