Talent Acquisition Specialist | Sydney
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||31-Jan-2019|
About the role
We are currently looking for a Recruitment Specialist to join our People and Performance team in North Ryde. Reporting into our P&P, People Services Manager your role will be to manage the end to end recruitment function for our Sales and Operations division (nationally) and coordination of new starter documentation.
- Liaise with hiring managers to establish role requirements, developing strong relationships and offering advice and guidance.
- Determine applicant requirements and fit to role by studying the position description and relevant qualifications, skills and attributes.
- Take part in the full recruitment life cycle, including sourcing, preliminary phone screens and interview coordination with hiring managers.
- Place job advertisements and source candidates through a variety of different channels including, internal data base searching, online job boards, LinkedIn, Social Media sourcing & campaigns and referrals
- Manage administration relating to recruitment processes including conducting reference checks, sighting relevant qualifications, certificates and checks.
- Coordination of new starter documentation.
- Previous recruitment experience.
- Clear understanding of the end to end recruitment lifecycle process
- Relevant qualifications in HR or similar.
- Experience recruiting roles within all levels of the business and ability to adjust approach based on position and candidate.
- Advanced skills in desktop applications including MS Office suite.
- Experienced user of Seek and LinkedIn.
- Strong self-motivation and multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent stakeholder-engagement skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written.
- Self-managed, driven, with problem-solving skills.
GWF is one of Australia and New Zealand's largest food manufacturers employing around 6,500 people across 60 sites. GWF's product range is diverse and includes leading brands of breads, baked goods, smallgoods, flour, milled products and animal feed. GWF's four business units include: Tip Top, DonKRC, Weston Milling and Jasol.
GWF is a wholly owned subsidiary of Associated British Foods plc (ABF), one of the world leading food companies. ABF operates in four categories: grocery; primary food agriculture; ingredients; and retail. It has a global turnover of circa £8.2 billion with 96,000 employees and operations in Europe, North America, Asia, Australia and New Zealand.
Operating across many growth markets, GWF is in a prime position to leverage its diverse range of businesses. To extract maximum value, the CEO & leadership team are transforming the company through an aggressive growth strategy which includes a critical business ‘turnaround' across all GWF's business divisions. These ambitious plans require significant uplift in leadership and organisational capabilities, underpinned by a high performance culture.
Tip Top is a business division of GWF. Our 4,500 people work in a broad range of marketing, sales, operations, finance and human resources positions across Australia and New Zealand. Tip Top® is Australia's leading brand of quality bread and bakery products, producing a diverse range of wholesome sliced bread, gourmet bread, muffins, crumpets, bakery snacks and cakes, as well as supplying leading quick service restaurants and the commercial food service channel. Iconic brands include Tip Top, Tip Top The One, Bürgen, Golden and Abbott's Village Bakery in Australia, and Tip Top Bakery SuperSoft, Big Ben and Ploughman's Bakery in New Zealand.
To apply for this opportunity please submit your application by clicking on the ‘apply now' button or please feel free to contact Emma Findlay on 0439 336 225 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Applicants for this position may be required to undertake pre-employment screening tests. During the recruitment process you may be required to complete Security Assessment Forms that allow consent for GWF to perform a medical test and background check which may also include a criminal record check.