Service Desk Analyst | Sydney
|Position Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||01-Feb-2019|
George Weston Foods make and supply some of Australia & New Zealand's favourite and most innovative brands and products, living our core purpose ‘to delight people every day with food they love'. GWF's product range is diverse and includes leading brands of breads, baked goods, smallgoods, flour, milled products and animal feed. GWF's business units include: Tip Top, DON, MAURI, Yumis and Jasol.
GWF is one of Australia and New Zealand's largest food manufacturers employing around 6,000 people across 60 sites and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Associated British Foods plc (ABF), one of the world leading food companies. ABF operates in four categories: grocery; primary food agriculture; ingredients; and retail.
GWF are currently seeking appoint a customer focussed Service Desk Analyst, based in Sydney (North Ryde) on a 6-month fixed term contract.
In this role you will work as part of our Business and Technology Service division and you will work as part of the IS Service Desk team to deliver a central single point of contact for GWF employees.
In this key role you will provide excellent customer service to our internal customers all times. You will resolve queries in an efficient timeframe while providing excellent customer service.
- Work on a fixed rotating roster
- Deliver IS advice and 1st line support and troubleshooting
- Act as the field service analyst for the North Ryde office
- Ensuring the customer is a key focus on the IS service delivery
- Maintaining service desk "quality of service" being optimal and "fit for purpose"
- Provide an efficient resolution service to customers with escalated technical issues
- Accountability for delivery of work queues and personal tickets
- Handling escalated client problems, queries and complaints in and effective and timely manner
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment that does not tolerate unsafe behaviours or acts
You will bring:
- ITIL foundation certificate (must have)
- Recent experience in an IT service desk position
- Exceptional customer service skills with the ability to be proactive
- Ability to communicate effictively both written and oral
- External vendor partner management experience
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving ability
Our aim is to ensure our people can hit the ground running – so we provide company and site-specific induction with a focus on understanding GWF's business, culture, values and behaviours as well as our number one priority – safety. We are passionate about our brand and live by our values, Accountability, Ambition and Collaboration. If this opportunity sounds like your ideal role, we would love to hear from you.
What's on offer at GWF:
You'll join a passionate and supportive team, during an exciting period of change where you can really make a difference to our business and free bread daily! We have modern refurbed offices with collaborative spaces.
To apply for this opportunity please submit your application by clicking on the ‘apply now' button. Applications close 5pm Friday 25th January 2019.