Site Groundsman | Sydney
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||01-Apr-2019|
As a leading supplier of bakery ingredient solutions across Australia and New Zealand, MAURI offers a comprehensive portfolio of high-quality flours, yeasts, pre-mixes, improvers and Agri solutions under our trusted brands Weston Milling, Mauri and Cereform.
With a strong focus on innovation and insights, we align closely with our customers that create the products enjoyed by millions of consumers each day as they connect and share with each other. As an integral part of the George Weston Foods group, we are passionate about all things made with high quality flours, yeasts, pre-mixes, improvers and grains, milling over one million tonnes of grain across 14 sites in Australia and New Zealand. If you share our passion for food and baking, MAURI can develop your career in this diverse, dynamic and vibrant industry.
We are currently looking for an experienced Site Groundsman for our Enfield site.
Supporting the NSW Engineering Manager, your core responsibilities will include:
- Maintain the sites gardens, lawns and surrounding areas
- Liaise with local council as and when required
- Ordering of all relevant spare parts, fuel, fertilisers and consumables required to maintain the external grounds
- Assist with management/supervision of pertinent contractors including “Permit to Work”
- Participate in maintenance toolbox meetings
- PCard coding to be done
This role will suit candidates who possess:
- Experience as a Site Groundsman (Gardener)
- General industry knowledge and experience
- Trade qualifications
- Engagement in a multi-functional workplace
- Excellent communication skills
- A commitment to good personnel management and Health, Safety & Environment principles
At GWF, we are passionate about our brands and live by our values, Safe, Courageous, Trusting and Collaborative. If this opportunity sounds like your ideal role, we would like to hear from you.
To apply for this opportunity please submit your application by clicking on the ‘apply now' button.