Credit Administration Officer | Sydney
|Position Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||24-Dec-2018|
George Weston Foods makes some of Australia & New Zealand's favourite & most innovative products, living our core purpose ‘to delight people every day with the food they love!'
GWF is one of Australia and New Zealand's largest food manufacturers employing around 6,900 people across 60 sites. GWF's product range is diverse & includes leading brands of bread & baked goods, smallgoods, flour, milled products, animal feed as well as cleaning & hygiene solutions. GWF's four business units include Tip Top, Don, Mauri ANZ, Yumis & Jasol.
GWF is a wholly owned subsidiary of Associated British Foods plc, one of the world's leading food companies. ABF operates in four categories: grocery, primary food agriculture, ingredients & retail. It has a global turnover of circa £12.8 billion with 118,000 employees and operations in over 40 countries.
Due to a secondment we are 2 x Credit Adminstration Officers to be based at our North Ryde location offered on a 12 month fixed term part time contract position. These positions will be offered working either morning or afternoon, 7am - 12:30pm or 12:30pm - 6pm Monday to Friday. Please state in a covering letter whether morning or afternoon is your preference.
The Business Services team is responsible for financial shared services activity across GWF. This role forms part of the Credit Control team which provides collections and credit management to the Tip Top, Mauri, DonKRC, ABWF and Jasol business in a customer focused manner.
The role of the Credit Admin officer is to ensure Credit Control and Risk Management activity is in accordance with GWF policies and Procedures
The credit administration officer will deliver the following:
- Daily customer contact relating to customer queries
- Providing email inbox triage of providing customer copy invoices and statements
- Good Written and verbal communication skills
- Great customer centric behaviours to deliver to customer needs and timelines
- Interaction with Credit and Master Data Officers to validate customer data.
- Daily cash allocation to related invoices on customer accounts.
- Inbound / Outbound phone calls
- Experience in a high volume customer service environment
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to use systems and be a whizz with computers
- The ability to collaborate well in order to improve partnership with the business and a great team player!
Our aim is to ensure our people can hit the ground running - so we provide company and site specific induction with a focus on understanding GWF's business, culture, values and behaviours as well as our number one priority - safety. We are passionate about our brand and live by our values, Accountability, Ambition and Collaboration.
We have fabulous brand new refurbed offices which encourage collaboration and offer free products daily!
Please note that all candidates will be required to undergo comprehensive background checking as part of the application process.
If this opportunity sounds like your ideal role, we would love to hear from you.
To apply for this opportunity please submit your application by clicking on the ‘apply now' button.