National Account Manager - HORECA | Sydney
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||20-Dec-2018|
We are looking for an outstanding National Account Manager with a results driven approach, and proven ability to deliver commercial success through the management and growth of our key HORECA accounts.
About the role
The National Account Manager HORECA will work with the National Account Manager Foodservice in developing account specific strategies and plans and to own and manage specific customers. The role will be focused on profitable business, a fragmented customer base and account growth in line with the Tip Top Foodservice Vision, Goals & Targets.
Important to this will be owning strategic and ongoing relationships with key stakeholders, driving the business development agenda, being clear on strategy and priority.
You will be responsible for
- Drive the company forward in sales and profitability to achieve targets
- Attainment of agreed national accounts targets (Volume, Value & Margin)
- Maintaining communication and build relationships with customer executives
- Develop and execute targeted new business (customers) plans within the HORECA market
- Negotiate and manage pricing and trading terms in conjunction with the National Account Manager Foodservice
- Set clear Customer Plans & Targets (top line and by account) that are aligned to the FS sales and marketing strategy
- Manage national promotion activity in partnership with FS Marketing
- Provide timely & accurate customer reporting to drive optimum decision making
- Development (in conjunction with Marketing) an effective and profitable NPD plan for the national accounts
- Responsible for the volume forecast for all product lines within channel
- Demand Management processes are met in conjunction with sales leadership directives
- Ensure ranging of new products within major accounts
- Development and implementation of “best in class' account management practices
- Establish price controls & GM hurdles for all HORECA Accounts & terms decision making
You will have amazing relationship building experience at a senior level within your customer network, have well demonstrated stakeholder management both internally and externally, and be driven to achieve and exceed targets and have a long list of wins in business development.
You'll excel at communication, be well versed in running virtual teams, you'll have a high level of commercial acumen and ability to present proposed solutions to groups. Industry experience is paramount and will include;
- Extensive, at least 5 years, experience at a State and/or National Account Manager level in the Foodservice industry
- Superior relationship management skills, with demonstrated experience in building long term profitable relationships
- Established Foodservice industry customer connections
At GWF, we value accountability, ambition, and collaboration. As a diverse business with a proud heritage, we offer a broad range of career opportunities, where we challenge and support our people to 'Be Yourself – at your best'.
Tip Top is a business division of GWF. Our 4,500 people work in a broad range of marketing, sales, operations, finance and human resources positions across Australia and New Zealand. Tip Top® is Australia's leading brand of quality bread and bakery products, producing a diverse range of wholesome sliced bread, gourmet bread, muffins, crumpets, bakery snacks and cakes, as well as supplying leading quick service restaurants and the commercial food service channel. Iconic brands include Tip Top, Tip Top The One, Bürgen, Golden and Abbott's Village Bakery in Australia, and Tip Top Bakery SuperSoft, Big Ben and Ploughman's Bakery in New Zealand.
To apply for this opportunity please submit your application by clicking on the ‘apply now' button or please feel free to give me a call on 02 9168 4392 for a confidential discussion.
Applicants for this position may be required to undertake pre-employment screening tests. During the recruitment process you may be required to complete Security Assessment Forms that allow consent for GWF to perform a medical test and background check which may also include a criminal record check.