Accounts Payable Escalations Officer | Sydney
|Position Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||29-Nov-2018|
We are one of Australia and New Zealand's largest food manufacturers employing over 6000 people across 60 sites. Our product range is diverse & includes leading brands such as Tip Top, Sunblest, Abbotts Village Bakery, Golden, DON, KR Castlemaine, Yumi's as well as flour, milled products, animal feed and cleaning & hygiene solutions.
GWF is a wholly owned subsidiary of Associated British Foods plc, a diversified international food, ingredients and retail group with sales of £15.4bn, 133,000 employees and operations in 50 countries around the world.
About the Role:
Due to an internal secondment, Ww are looking for an NZ Accounts Payable Escalations Officer who will manage queries and escalations from business units and suppliers.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Accounts Payable Officer who thrives in a fast paced, dynamic environment. This position will be offered on a 6 month fixed term contract based at our Macquarie Park/North Ryde office.
- Resolve non payment escalations either through 3rd party provider processing invoices or self processing invoices and arranging payment
- Partner with business unit stakeholders
- You will be required to provide support, ideas and experience leading to continuous system and process improvements
- Continual review and refinement of processes to prevent escalations arising
- Documentation of processes where required
- Daily liaison with 3rd party provider and training on processes/how to handle issues
You will bring:
- Proven experience in Accounts Payable
- SAP expertise
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Customer focussed
- Strong attention to detail
- A process improvement mindset
- Effective communication skills
- Demonstrate energy and passion for the overall vision and direction of the company
What's on offer at GWF:
At GWF, we are passionate about our brands and live by our values, Accountability, Ambition and Collaboration, as well as our number one priority - safety. If this opportunity sounds like your ideal role, we would like to hear from you. We offer a welcoming team environment, modern offices and free products daily!
Sound like a good fit? Apply now.. We'd love to hear from you!