People and Performance Advisor - Business Services | Sydney
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||02-Feb-2019|
George Weston Foods make and supply some of Australia & New Zealand's favourite and most innovative brands and products, living our core purpose ‘to delight people every day with food they love'. GWF's product range is diverse and includes leading brands of breads, baked goods, smallgoods, flour, milled products and animal feed. GWF's business units include: Tip Top, DON, MAURI, Yumis and Jasol.
GWF is one of Australia and New Zealand's largest food manufacturers employing around 6,000 people across 60 sites and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Associated British Foods plc (ABF), one of the world leading food companies. ABF operates in four categories: grocery; primary food agriculture; ingredients; and retail.
GWF are currently seeking appoint an adaptable People & Performance Advisor.
In this role you will be providing effective support to the Business Services Team in BTS through coordination of people programs, reporting, recruitment process in collaboration with Talent Acquisition, remuneration and administration of People and Performance initiatives to support improved business performance and cultural change, aligned with the Company and BTS purpose of “let's make it easy”.
This is a fantastic position with endless opportunities to grow in your role at GWF. The People and Performance team are high performing, collaborative and supportive.
- Ensure our key values of “safe” is embedded throughout all people processes and act in a safe manner
- Actively participate, provide coordination support and lead (in Business Services) all people programs, projects and conference as required
- Provide coordination support to initiative such as internal coaching, mentoring and Leader onboarding
- Support the Manager to facilitate the employee lifecycle
- Provide professional administrative support to the team
- Coordinate and assist in recruitment activities with our internal Recruitment Partner and Line Manager
- Arrange pre-employment activities as well as employment contract administration
- Organise exit interviews
- Coordinate administration of annual remuneration reviews
- Generate high quality reports for various initiatives
You will bring:
- Degree qualified in Human Resources/Business or relevant field
- Proven experience in HR administration
- Outstanding time management skills as well as the ability to work calmly under pressure
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build trusted relationships at all levels internally and externally
- Exceptional collaboration skills – is approachable, helpful, diplomatic and influential
- High level of confidentially and ability to act with discretion
- Advanced MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Previous experience in an HR Advisor, Generalist or HR Officer position
Our aim is to ensure our people can hit the ground running – so we provide company and site specific induction with a focus on understanding GWF's business, culture, values and behaviours as well as our number one priority – safety. We are passionate about our brand and live by our values, Accountability, Ambition and Collaboration. If this opportunity sounds like your ideal role, we would love to hear from you.
What's on offer at GWF:
You'll join a passionate and supportive team, during an exciting period of change where you can really make a difference to our business.
Other benefits you will have access to include; annual bonus scheme, free bakery products daily, Income protection insurance through our default Super fund, discounted private health insurance, access to novated leasing, study assistance and company Paid Parental Leave.
To apply for this opportunity please submit your application by clicking on the ‘apply now' button.