Sales Executive - Anzchem | Sydney
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||23-Nov-2018|
Anzchem is a sales and distribution business that represents overseas suppliers of raw materials for the Food, Nutraceutical & Pharmaceutical Industry. The company has been in business since 2002 and has grown profitably over this time. We are a highly motivated and productive team with a good work ethic and a strong team spirit.
An exciting opportunity is available for a recent Business or Science Graduate to join our thriving team as a Sales Executive to look after NSW & Qld.
We are offering an opportunity for someone with 1-3 years sales experience the chance to further develop sales skills to enable you to be confident with presenting new ingredient concepts to key accounts and negotiate purchase orders for commercial supply of ingredients.
You will enjoy working with existing key accounts as well as new customer prospects. You will also be able to use your commercial nous and negotiation skills to grow the sales of raw materials & ingredients to leading brand owners, contract manufacturers and pharmaceutical manufacturing companies within the NSW & QLD territory.
This role would suit a sales executive who is looking to broaden and further develop their skills. The successful applicant will be highly motivated and well organized, with good communication and interpersonal skills. An ability to think commercially and strategically will enable you to make the most of this opportunity.
An interest in health, wellness and nutrition would be desirable as well as a desire to learn and develop within the nutraceutical and pharmaceutical markets.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Identify and convert new business opportunities for Nutraceutical and Pharmaceutical Ingredients in the NSW & QLD territory.
- Supporting the Sales Manager for the NSW & QLD territory with execution of strategies for key accounts and customer prospects.
- Proactively engage with current and new customers to present the Anzchem portfolio.
- Prepare and conduct presentations with prospective customers
- Obtain market intelligence from customers in order to help define the opportunity pipeline and future product portfolio.
- Assist with other sales and marketing activities as defined by the National Sales Manager.
- Assist in evaluating new ingredients that will meet the Value Addition criteria as part of our product development process.
An attractive salary package including base salary, car allowance, bonus and superannuation is on offer for the successful candidate.