Brand Manager | Sydney
|Position Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||04-Nov-2018|
Tip Top is a business division of GWF. Our 4,500 people work in a broad range of marketing, sales, operations, finance and human resources positions across Australia and New Zealand. Tip Top® is Australia's leading brand of quality bread and bakery products, producing a diverse range of wholesome sliced bread, gourmet bread, muffins, crumpets, bakery snacks and cakes, as well as supplying leading quick service restaurants and the commercial food service channel. Iconic brands include Tip Top, Tip Top The One, Bürgen, Golden and Abbott's Village Bakery in Australia, and Tip Top Bakery SuperSoft, Big Ben and Ploughman's Bakery in New Zealand.
Our aim is to delight people every day with the food they love and we need your help!
About The Role
We are currently seeking to appoint a passionate and driven Brand Manager to be based in our North Ryde office on a 12 month fixed term contract.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, this role will develop and implement successful marketing strategies to deliver strong growth from a diversified, high priority portfolio. Critical to the success of this role is the ability to communicate and collaborate with agency partners, internal stakeholders and team members. As a Brand Manager, you will lead innovation and product development projects for your portfolio in accordance with marketing strategies and budgets, including working with cross-functional teams and external agencies to deliver product and packaging development and research. You will also be responsible for:
- Development and delivery of marketing activation plans and budget allocations for your portfolio.
- Monitor brand, competitor and market performance across your portfolio.
- Be a consumer expert and brand champion for your portfolio, energising & engaging the company, agencies and partners in the delivery of growth.
- Management of brand budgets for your portfolio.
- Ensuring compliance with the Company's health and safety policies and procedures.
- Ad hoc admin and analysis/reporting as required.
- Allied Business/Commerce qualification or similar with a marketing focus and at least 3 years' experience within a FMCG environment. Two years Brand Management experience (Tier 1 preferable).
- Ability to pro-actively initiate, develop and deliver marketing plans to successful outcomes across a variety of potential media/channels, including development of communications.
- Ability to generate consumer insights from research and apply it to strategy/plan development and implementation.
- Strong strategic thinker with project management skills and sound understanding of business financials.
- Experience delivering successful integrated digital and social media campaigns.
- Analytical skills and high level of competency using Nielsen and/or other analytical resources to analyse brand performance and health.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a proven ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with agency partners, internal stakeholders and team members.
At GWF, we value accountability, ambition, and collaboration. As a diverse business with a proud heritage, we offer a broad range of career opportunities, where we challenge and support our people to 'Be Yourself – at your best'.
Our aim is to ensure our people can hit the ground running – so we provide company and site specific induction with a focus on understanding GWF's business, culture, values and behaviours as well as our number one priority – safety. We are passionate about our brand and live by our values, Accountability, Ambition and Collaboration. If this opportunity sounds like your ideal role, we would love to hear from you.
To apply for this opportunity please submit your application by clicking on the ‘apply now' button.
Applicants for this position may be required to undertake pre-employment screening tests. During the recruitment process you may be required to complete Security Assessment Forms that allow consent for GWF to perform a medical test and background check which may also include a criminal record check.