Sales Manager | Sydney
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||24-Oct-2018|
About ANZCHEM Pty Ltd
Established in 2002, Anzchem is a leading distributor to the Food, Nutraceutical & Pharmaceutical Industry in Australia and New Zealand. ANZCHEM Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of SPI Pharma and part of the ABF Ingredients group. Our group companies are leaders in drug delivery systems and innovative raw materials.
The company has an established Nutraceutical and Pharmaceutical Division that covers active ingredients, functional excipients as well as distribution of other commodity and specialty lines. Our Head Office is based in Sydney and ANZCHEM has warehousing and distribution throughout Australia and New Zealand. For further information visit our website: www.anzchem.com.au
A raw materials distribution subsidiary of AB Mauri is currently looking to recruit an experienced Sales Manager to focus on the Nutraceutical and Pharmaceutical Raw Materials Ingredients market. The role will suit someone who enjoys working with major existing key accounts as well as customer prospects.
You will enjoy using your experience and negotiation skills to grow the sales of raw materials & ingredients to leading brand owners, contract manufacturers and pharmaceutical manufacturing companies within the NSW & QLD territory.
Role responsibilities will include:
- Identify and convert new business opportunities for Nutraceutical and Pharmaceutical Ingredients in the NSW & QLD territory.
- Develop and implement winning sales strategies for all major key accounts.
- Proactively engage with current and new customers to conclude new commercial supply agreements through all available channels in our customer base
- Prepare and conduct presentations and negotiations with prospective customers
- Obtain market intelligence from customers in order to help define the opportunity pipeline and future product portfolio.
- Proactively develop other market sectors in line with the business strategy, such as the animal health, veterinary pharmaceutical and cosmetic markets, in conjunction with the National Sales Manager.
- Assist Procurement Team in evaluating quality suppliers and ingredients that will meet the Value Addition criteria as part of our product development process.
This is a pivotal role in our business and the ideal candidate will be completely at ease in presenting new ingredient concepts to key accounts and in negotiating and closing new supply agreements and contracts. You will demonstrate a strong commercial acumen as well as being able to discuss technical selling points of products.
You will also be a self-starter, highly motivated and well-organized individual that is able to work and grow a sales territory independently. Knowledge of the nutraceutical and pharmaceutical market to identify market trends and drive the product portfolio forward with new and innovative raw materials in line with customer demands is essential to your success in this role.
Your intimate understanding of ingredient trends as well as your experience in dealing with key accounts on multiple levels will help to drive the business forward to achieve its ambitious 5-year growth strategy.
Your energy and vision will be complimented by an excellent track record in Key Account Management and tertiary qualifications (Degree level preferred), ideally in Sales, Business Development or related disciplines. A knowledge of the animal health and veterinary pharmaceutical markets would also be desirable but not essential.
An attractive salary package including base salary, car allowance, bonus and superannuation is on offer for the successful candidate.