HSE Business Partner - Sales | Sydney
|Position Type:||Permanent Part Time|
|Attachments:|| Position Description_HSE Business Partner Sales_September 2018.pdf (PDF, 296KB)
|Application Close Date:||29-Oct-2018|
At Tip Top our Number One priority is Safety, we are one of Australia's leading brand of quality bread and bakery products, producing a diverse range of wholesome sliced bread, gourmet bread, muffins, crumpets, bakery snacks and cakes, as well as supplying leading quick service restaurants and the commercial food service channel. Iconic brands include Tip Top, Tip Top The One, Bürgen, Golden and Abbott's Village Bakery in Australia, and Tip Top Bakery SuperSoft, Big Ben and Ploughman's Bakery in New Zealand.
We are currently seeking to appoint a passionate and driven HSE Business Partner / Injury Management Coordinator to be based in our North Ryde office on a permanent part-time basis.
About The Role
Reporting to the National HSE Manager for Tip Top Sales Australia, the HSE Business Partner supports the injury management function for the eastern seaboard and assists in facilitating HSE initiatives for Field Sales. The role is responsible for partnering with the sales work force to manage key risk areas and provide occupational rehabilitation support and advice. This role must ensure the site is provided with technical and practical HSE and injury management advice. Your core responsibilities will include:
- Delivering the successful implementation of the Safety for Everyone, Everyday program to all people at the site, with specific responsibilities for overseeing the injury management program and providing occupational rehabilitation services across QLD, NSW and VIC.
- Developing and implementing Sales related HSE documentation.
- Ensuring all HSE State Regulations are complied with, supporting the self-insurance initiative through system, process reviews and continuous improvement activities.
- Ensuring HSE data is accurately entered into relevant databases in a timely manner and collected on a monthly basis. In addition to this, regularly analysing/drawing insights to detect trends and reviewing the effectiveness of controls for corrective actions implemented.
- Assisting the Sales team with the successful implementation of the Safety for Everyone, Everyday program and the facilitation of other risk reduction programs.
- Partnering with the leadership teams in preparing HSE audits; providing recommendations and driving ownership for the site action plan; and supporting the leadership team to close out corrective actions.
- Allied Health Qualification or a minimum Diploma in Health and Safety and at least 3 years' experience within a HSE Environment.
- Well-developed communication, facilitation and negotiation skills, with the ability to compile and deliver timely reports.
- Ability to interpret legislation, regulations and guidelines and make practical and commercial recommendations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a proven ability to develop and maintain relationships both internally and externally.
At GWF, we value accountability, ambition, and collaboration. As a diverse business with a proud heritage, we offer a broad range of career opportunities, where we challenge and support our people to 'Be Yourself – at your best'.
Our aim is to ensure our people can hit the ground running – so we provide company and site specific induction with a focus on understanding GWF's business, culture, values and behaviours as well as our number one priority – safety. We are passionate about our brand and live by our values, Accountability, Ambition and Collaboration. If this opportunity sounds like your ideal role, we would love to hear from you.
To apply for this opportunity please submit your application by clicking on the ‘apply now' button.
Applicants for this position may be required to undertake pre-employment screening tests. During the recruitment process you may be required to complete Security Assessment Forms that allow consent for GWF to perform a medical test and background check which may also include a criminal record check.