L&D/P&P Advisor | Sydney
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||03-Oct-2018|
Who we are
Tip Top is Australia's leading brand of quality bread and bakery products, producing a diverse range of wholesome sliced bread, gourmet bread, muffins, crumpets, bakery snacks and cakes, as well as supplying leading quick service restaurants and the commercial food service channel. Iconic brands include: Tip Top, Tip Top The One, Bürgen, Golden and Abbott's Village Bakery in Australia and Tip Top Bakery SuperSoft, Big Ben and Ploughman's Bakery in New Zealand.
Are you passionate about developing people and leadership capability? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced commercial environment? We have a newly created role in our Organisational Development team for a Learning and Development / People and Performance Advisor.
This diverse role reports into the Organisational Development (OD) Manager and the team is responsible for learning and development, talent and capability as well as diversity and inclusion.
As a valued member of our team, the L&D/P&P Advisor will be responsible for:
- End to end management of our leadership development programs
- Planning our yearly learning and development calendar in consultation with our P&P team and key business stakeholders
- Training reporting and analysis of training trends
- Maintaining and updating our learning management system
- Supporting the OD Manager with learning design, facilitation and evaluation
- Advising the Finance and National Operations team with general people queries related to recruitment, remuneration, employee relations and performance management
To be successful in this role, you'll have:
- A Bachelor's degree in human resources, adult learning or organisational psychology
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in an L&D/HR Coordinator role ideally in a commercial environment
- Demonstrated ability to build effective relationships at all levels both internally and externally
- A keen interest in learning design, facilitation as well as digital learning solutions
- Strong organisational, planning and time management skills
- The ability to bring creative and innovative thinking to problem solving
What we offer
We offer a fun, energetic and dynamic team that delivers quality people services to the business. You'll have the opportunity to work on interesting and impactful projects that make a real difference to our people. You'll get exposure to all parts of our business from senior leaders to our frontline business. We also offer career development opportunities and coaching support to help you develop your career.
To apply, send you cover letter and CV to: Rashida Lowe, Rashida.Lowe@gwf.com.au
Applications close: Friday 28 September