Payments and Administrative Officer Aug 2018 | Sydney
|Position Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||29-Sep-2018|
We are one of Australia and New Zealand's largest food manufacturers employing over 6000 people across 60 sites. Our product range is diverse & includes leading brands such as Tip Top, Sunblest, Abbotts Village Bakery, Golden, DON, KR Castlemaine, as well as flour, milled products, animal feed and cleaning & hygiene solutions.
GWF is a wholly owned subsidiary of Associated British Foods plc, a diversified international food, ingredients and retail group with sales of £15.4bn, 133,000 employees and operations in 50 countries around the world.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Payments and Administrative Officer who will be responsible for processing vendor payments, administration of corporate cards and the GWF Expense Management system (Fraedom).
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Accounts Payable Officer who thrives in a fast paced, dynamic environment. This position will be offered on a 12 month fixed term contract based at our Macquarie Park/North Ryde office.
You will be required to provide support, ideas and experience leading to continuous system and process improvements.
Other responsibilities include:
- Organising and coordinating all domestic and foreign vendor payments per payment schedule
- Performing all administrative activities required to complete vendor payments including supporting approver queries
- Maintaining and managing payment approver roster, payment approver's guide (in conjunction with Internal Audit team) and related process documentation
- Organising new GWF Corporate Cards
- Managing changes to or cancelling existing corporate cards
- Facilitating the setup of new employee cash reimbursement accounts
- Being a central point of contact for all GWF Corporate card or employee reimbursement inquiries
- Provide support to Fraedom users
You will bring:
- Proven experience in Accounts Payable
- Experience in processing Overseas (FX) payments within a bank portal
- Experience managing an Expense Management system (Concur, Fraedom)
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Customer focussed
- Strong attention to detail
- A process improvement mindset
- Effective communication skills
- Demonstrate energy and passion for the overall vision and direction of the company
What's on offer at GWF:
At GWF, we are passionate about our brands and live by our values, Accountability, Ambition and Collaboration, as well as our number one priority - safety. If this opportunity sounds like your ideal role, we would like to hear from you. We offer a welcoming team environment, modern offices and free products daily!
Sound like a good fit? Apply now.. We'd love to hear from you!