Business Intelligence Data Modeller and ETL | Sydney
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||02-Aug-2018|
GWF is one of Australia and New Zealand's largest food manufacturers employing around 6,000 people across 60 sites. GWF's product range is diverse and includes leading brands of breads, baked goods, smallgoods, flour, milled products and animal feed. GWF's four business units include: Tip Top, Don, MAURI anz and Jasol.
GWF is a wholly owned subsidiary of Associated British Foods plc (ABF), one of the world leading food companies. ABF operates in four categories: grocery; primary food agriculture; ingredients; and retail. It has a global turnover of circa £12.9 billion with 118,000 employees and operations in 47 countries.
Operating across many growth markets, GWF is in a prime position to leverage its diverse range of businesses. To extract maximum value, these ambitious plans require significant uplift in leadership and organisational capabilities, underpinned by a high performance culture.
About the Role
You will be joining the Central Analytics & Business Intelligence function that deliver solutions by designing, developing, supporting, and maintaining robust BI data pipelines and data models in scalable cloud environments. GWF is at the beginning of its journey in BI & Analytics and you will have the opportunity to design, build and document data models using leading edge technologies (AWS RedShift) and work with data-integration tools (Snap-Logic).
Reporting to the Head of Analytics & BI this is a new role responsible for developing, delivering and supporting BI solutions to GWF various business divisions across Marketing, Sales, Operations; Finance functions; ensuring our people have the right information at the right time to make better quality decisions. To be successful in this role the BI Data Modeller & ETL Developer will need the following skills, capabilities and experience:
- At least 3+ years' experience in building and maintaining Data-warehouse data models and experience using data integration tools.
- Previous experience in the design and development of ETL processes, experience gained from working with data integration tools such as Snaplogic (Preferred), Informatica or SSIS.
- Strong working knowledge of database/data-warehouse architectures. Experience gained from working such as AWS Redshift (preferred), BW, Oracle or Teradata.
- Collaborative and engaging communications style with ability to convey complex information to broader business stakeholders.
- Experience developing and maintaining ETL processes.
- Capable of leveraging best practice data modelling techniques.
- Previous experience working with business stakeholders, demonstrate sound time management capabilities, prioritise and receive input for business specific aspects.
- Strong SQL skills.
- Technical knowledge and understanding of SAP BW /ECC desirable.
- You possess excellent stakeholder relationship skills
- You ensure end to end processes are documented
- You have extensive hands on experience in managing data quality
- You possess sound technical knowledge of data integration process mapping
- You are well regarded for your strong problem solving, can quickly identify a way forward when presented with issues.
- You exercise mature judgement, keeping improvements simple and relevant.
- You are keen to drive business value by designing effective, efficient and supportable integration
What's in it for you?
- Be a part of Australia and New Zealand's largest food manufacturing organisation.
- A collaborative, well supported team.
- Attractive remuneration package with bonus.
- Professional development and training provided.
- Excellent career opportunities.
Interested candidates please click the Apply button, attaching your resume or go to our website www.gwf.com.au/work-with-us to learn more about this great opportunity and our great company.