Commercial Analyst | Sydney
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||30-Jul-2018|
GWF are Australia and New Zealand's largest food manufacturers employing around 6,500 people across 60 sites. Tip Top is a business division of GWF. Our 4,500 people work in a broad range of marketing, sales, operations, finance and human resources positions across Australia and New Zealand.
Tip Top is the nation's leading brand of quality bread and bakery products, producing a diverse range of wholesome sliced bread, gourmet bread, muffins, crumpets, bakery snacks and cakes, as well as suppling leading quick service restaurants and commercial food service channel.
Tip Top reaches across Australia and New Zealand every day with our famous Tip Top The One, Burgen, Golden and Abbott's Village Bakery in Australia and Tip Top Bakery SuperSoft, Big Ben and Ploughman's Bakery in New Zealand.
Here you'll learn from the best, working closely together with our Sales Team and Marketing & Innovation team support growth and shape great decision making.
About the role
This is a full-time permanent role for a Business Partner Commercial Analyst. The role is based within the Tip Top Finance team, a busy collaborative unit providing commercial insights and evaluations to the Tip Top business.
Reporting to the Sales Finance Manager, your key responsibilities will include; gathering and interrogating data, modelling business case for new products, analysing sales, marketing business performance with specific emphasis around pricing, promotional investments, volumes returns and gross margin, actual, forecast and budget, and providing management reporting, recommendations and meaningful insights.
You will be able to distil large volumes of complex data into clear and concise formats that are visually engaging and widely understood by your stakeholders. If the numbers don't look right you will be expected to identify that and get to the root cause, providing evidence to support your key stakeholders in the decision making process. Key to your success will be taking ownership of reports & insights establishing and maintaining excellent Business Partnering relationships to support key stakeholders in Tip Top's Sales, Marketing & Innovation teams.
Ideally you have a sound mix of the following:
- Advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, formulas).
- At least 5 years relevant experience in an analytical, commercial reporting or accounting role.
- A commitment to innovation, continuous improvement and problem solving.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build positive relationships with stakeholder management.
- Ability to present your work to non-technical stakeholder management.
- Someone who is passionate and motivated with a proactive approach to business needs.
- Tertiary qualification in Commerce, Finance or a related field is required.
- Understanding of Tableau, SAP, BW systems and exposure to FMCG is desirable.
What's in it for you?
- Be a part of Australia and New Zealand's largest food manufacturing organisation.
- A collaborative, well supported team.
- Attractive remuneration package with bonus.
- Professional development and training provided.
- Excellent career opportunities.
Interested candidates please click the Apply button, attaching your resume or go to our website www.gwf.com.au/work-with-us to learn more about this great opportunity and our great company.