Administration Assistant Chullora | Sydney
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||25-Jul-2018|
ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT – CHULLORA
GWF is one of Australia and New Zealand's largest food manufacturers employing around 6,500 people across 60 sites. GWF's product range is diverse and includes leading brands of breads, baked goods, smallgoods, flour, milled products and animal feed. GWF's four business units include: Tip Top, DonKRC, Weston Milling and Jasol.
Tip Top is a business division of GWF. Our 4,500 people work in a broad range of food production, manufacturing, marketing, sales, operations, finance and human resources positions across Australia and New Zealand.
About the Role
Tip Top Chullora is currently seeking applications for an Administration Assistant. The Administration Assistant will be responsible for providing high level administrative support to the Operations leadership team and to ensure the smooth operation running of the Eastern region sites.
Interpersonal Competencies & Experience Required:
Safety is key at Tip Top and this role will ensure safety manuals and records are maintained, visitors are inducted and adhere to safety requirements during their visit.
- Duties include assisting our Operations Manager, working closely with site employees, external visitors and contractors.
- Deliver an excellent service experience to our internal and external clients
- Must have excellent MS Office skills, including Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Knowledge of SAP, Alcatel and Lotus Notes would be highly regarded.
- Proactive and well organised with proven background in meeting deadlines.
- Previous experience in a corporate administrative support role.
- Provide account administration support using SAP.
- Manage kitchen consumables and stationery/office supplies.
- Manage and organise company events and coordinate meetings and delegate logistics
- Cert 111 or higher in Business Administration or relevant discipline is highly desirable.
- Proficient with office computer packages (MS Office Suite)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail with high accuracy and timeliness
- Professional and friendly manner
- Previous experience in preparing reports, setting up purchase orders, invoice input.
- Previous experience in management of meetings, training and organising of special event
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Please click apply and attach your resume.