Executive Assistant | Sydney
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||24-Jul-2018|
George Weston Foods Limited (GWF) is one of Australia and New Zealand's largest food manufacturers employing over 6,000 people across 58 sites. Tip Top is a business division of GWF, employing 4,000 people who work in a broad range of marketing, sales, operations, finance and human resources positions across Australia and New Zealand.
At Tip Top we are proud to be Australia's leading brand of quality bread and bakery products, producing a diverse range of wholesome sliced bread, gourmet bread, muffins, crumpets, bakery snacks and cakes, as well as supplying leading quick service restaurants and the commercial food service channel. Iconic brands include Tip Top, Tip Top the One, Burgen, Golden and Abbott's Village bakery in Australia, and tip Top Bakery SuperSoft, Big Ben and Ploughman's Bakery in New Zealand.
About the Role
The Executive Assistant supports Tip Top's Managing Director, Finance Director and People & Performance Director. Key responsibilities include:
- Managing each Director's calendar and travel arrangements
- Administration of highly sensitive and confidential documents
- Providing each Director with high level and timely administration support
- Organising and coordinating events and large conferences
- Manage key business processes (procurement, expenses, contract management) utilising a range of systems
- Support TipTop projects as required
The role affords a professional support network through close working relationships with EA's across the wider Tip Top and GWF businesses.
To be successful in this role you will have the following experience, capabilities and skills:
- Previous experienced as an EA working at Executive Leadership level
- Experience organising large scale events and conferences from venue selection, negotiating price, theming, preparing materials, speaker liaison and logistics
- Excellent organisation, prioritisation and time management skills
- Previous experience working with highly sensitive and confidential information
- Master at calendar management
- Collaborative yet discrete manner with outstanding relationship building skills
- Experienced design and development skills producing superior presentation documents; meeting individual presenter needs whilst maintaining corporate style and branding
- Advanced user of MS Office Suite
- Agility to learn and master other business systems (SAP, bookings systems)
If this sounds like you, and you enjoy working in an open, friendly and flexible work environment we would love to hear from you. Please click the Apply button attaching your resume.