Production Supervisor - Speedibake Ermington | Sydney
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||24-Jul-2018|
Tip Top® is Australia's leading brand of quality bread and bakery products, producing a diverse range of wholesome sliced bread, gourmet bread, muffins, crumpets, bakery snacks and cakes, as well as supplying leading quick service restaurants and the commercial food service channel. Iconic brands include Tip Top, Tip Top The One, Bürgen, Golden and Abbott's Village Bakery in Australia, and Tip Top Bakery SuperSoft, Big Ben and Ploughman's Bakery in New Zealand.
As Production Supervisor, the primary purpose of this position is to lead and direct activities within the Ermington production facility ensuring production and products are made within specification in a safe, efficient manner utilising optimal levels of human resource and materials and minimising waste. Form a partnership with production planning to achieve maximum plant utilisation including making recommendations and where necessary changing the production plan in line with customer and company requirements.
This is a frontline line position managing a large team, material resources and change management. Key responsibilities are:
- Build a team of accountable people who can deliver the business goals.
- Coach and proactively manage performance of the team.
- Enforce quality control and tracking programs to meet quality objectives.
- Prepare and maintain production reports and report incidents of poor quality product that does not meet specification.
- Be an inclusive leader and drive team engagement with demonstrable energy.
- Provide the leadership, structure, resources to improve HSE to best in class levels.
- Support career aspirations and connect with your people to help drive progressive career paths.
- Identify and actively promote continuous improvement initiatives and cascade to team ensuring changes stick.
- Create an environment that is positive, collaborative and team focused.
What you bring to Tip Top
- At least 2-4 years of Supervisor experience ideally gained in a FMCG manufacturing or engineering environment.
- High level of teamwork skills
- Sound decision making skills supported by Frontline Management and or Business Management formal qualifications.
- Advanced communication skills across all mediums.
- Advanced planning and organisational abilities.
Interested candidates please click the Apply button attaching your resume.