Commodity Supply Chain Planner | Sydney
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||24-Jul-2018|
At MAURI, we are all about ‘baking better together' and are genuinely excited by the role baking plays in our food culture. As an integral part of the George Weston Foods group, we are passionate about all things made with high quality flours, yeasts, pre-mixes, improvers and grains, milling over one million tonnes of grain across 14 sites in Australia and New Zealand. With a strong focus on innovation and insights, we align closely with our customers that create the products enjoyed by millions of consumers each day as they connect and share with each other. If you share our passion for food and baking, MAURI can develop your career in this diverse, dynamic and vibrant industry.
About the Role:
As the Commodity Supply Chain Planner you will be ensuring the timely execution of our commodity supply in line with our manufacturing site's fulfilment demands, while adhering to procurement parameters of purchased contracts and up country storage stocks.
This role is providing input and knowledge to our demand and supply planning to optimise our stock position.
Key aspects of the role include (but not limited) to the following:
- Tactical delivery planning of stocks, communicating supply chain performance to suppliers and internal stakeholders
- Managing exceptions in the planning process including rejections and last-minute orders, in line with a three week forecast
- Develop and maintain supplier relationships to create efficiencies across the logistics supply chain
Our Ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a commodity supply chain function is preferred
- Advanced analytical skills, flexibility and a readiness to think outside the box
- SAP experience an advantage
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
What's on offer at GWF:
- Attractive remuneration package + bonus scheme for eligible employees
- Income protection insurance through our default GWF Super fund, discounted Health Insurance with CBHS, access to novated leasing, and paid maternity & paternity leave for eligible employees
- Company and site specific induction with a focus on understanding GWF's business, culture and values, as well as our number one priority – safety
Sound like a good fit? Apply now.. We'd love to hear from you!