Field Sales Manager | SA - Regional
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||31-Jan-2019|
The Tip Top Field Sales team currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Field Sales Manager (FSM) in South Australia. Reporting to the State Sales Manager WA, SA & NT, this position is based in Dry Creek however a large amount of time will be spent working with the team and customers in the field which will include some regional travel. The FSM plays a crucial role in delivering on State objectives through the development of relationships with customers ensuring effective and timely implementation and execution of marketing programs, sales promotions and new product launches and through the provision of exceptional leadership creating and maintaining a high performing team of Area Sales Managers.
- Coaching and developing the team to high performance and achievement of state objectives
- Monitoring and delivering on sales targets for the region
- Maximising the presence of GWF within the region as per Company policies and procedures
- Ensuring effective and timely implementation and execution of marketing programs, sales promotions and new product launches
- Establishing and maintaining close professional contact with customers
- Ensure effective management and leadership of the Field Sales team in SA
- Driving safe behaviour and practices within the team
The successful candidate for this role will have:
- Experience in a similar sales management role within the FMCG industry
- Strong leadership and coaching abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to develop and maintain internal and external business relationships
- Effective negotiation, time management and networking skills
- An in-depth understanding of the customer and the retail environment
- Tertiary qualifications in Frontline Management or similar will be highly regarded
- Current Australian Driver's Licence
George Weston Foods makes some of Australia & New Zealand's favourite and most innovative products, living our core purpose of 'everyday moments of goodness.' GWF employs more than 6,500 people across 60 sites and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Associated British Foods plc. GWF's product range is diverse, and includes leading brands of bread and baked products, small goods, flour, milled products, animal feed, as well as cleaning and hygiene solutions.
Tip Top is a business division of GWF. Our 4,000 people work in a broad range of marketing, sales, operations, finance and human resources positions across Australia and New Zealand. Tip Top® is Australia's leading brand of quality bread and bakery products, producing a diverse range of wholesome sliced bread, gourmet bread, muffins, crumpets, bakery snacks and cakes, as well as supplying leading quick service restaurants and the commercial food service channel. Iconic brands include Tip Top, Tip Top The One, Bürgen, Golden and Abbott's Village Bakery.
This is an exciting full time, permanent opportunity to join a collaborative team with a fantastic culture and work some of Australia and New Zealand's most loved products. We are offering a competitive salary with bonus potential, tool of trade vehicle and many opportunities for development.
At GWF, we value accountability, authenticity, ambition, collaboration and passion. As a diverse business with a proud heritage, we offer a broad range of career opportunities, where we challenge and support our people to 'Be Yourself – at your best'
To apply for this opportunity please submit your application by clicking on the ‘apply now' button or please feel free to contact Emma Findlay on 02 9168 4392 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Applicants for this position may be required to undertake pre-employment screening tests. During the recruitment process you may be required to complete Security Assessment Forms that allow consent for GWF to perform a medical test and background check which may also include a criminal record check.