Hygiene Operator - Food Manufacturing (Carrara) | QLD-Regional
|Permanent Full Time
|No File Attached
|Application Close Date:
Industrial Cleaner - Food Manufacturing
Tip Top Carrara
We are a leading food manufacturer offering rewarding career opportunities, a supportive team environment and continuous learning and development!
Tip Top is currently seeking applications for a "hands on" Hygiene Operator based at our Carrara Site. Reporting to the Hygiene Supervisor, we are seeking full time roles in a large food manufacturing facility. These positions will play a key role in our Carrara Hygiene team.
Available Shift Pattern:
- Full-time: Monday-Friday (8:00am-4:00pm).
- Experience cleaning in a food manufacturing site (FMCG) - required 1 year experience.
- Chemical handling exposure/knowledge.
- Demonstrated ability to lead sanitation continuous improvement initiatives.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Reliable and willing to learn.
- Physically fit, some heavy lifting at times.
- Excellent time management.
- Work cohesively in a team but also able to work alone.
- Attention to detail.
- Working at heights experience (preferable).
- Forklift drivers licence (preferable).
- Permit to work experience (preferable).
- Working in Confined space (preferable).
What We Offer You:
- Onsite Reward and Recognition Program.
- Take home of our delicious product each shift!
- The stability of a set roster.
- ASAP start.
- Join an iconic and well-loved Australian Brand.
- Take advantage of free our onsite physio.
- Join a supportive team with a strong safety focus.
- Free onsite parking.
- Training and development opportunities.
We are Australia's leading brand of quality bread and bakery products. Chances are that one of our iconic brands is sitting on your table, packed in your lunchbox or resting in your pantry right now, as well as supplying leading quick service restaurants and the commercial food service channel.
Join the team and be part of one of our iconic brands like Tip Top, Abbotts Bakery, Bürgen and Golden.
To apply for this opportunity please submit your application by clicking on the ‘apply now' button or please feel free to contact Louise Nguyen at Louise.Nguyen@gwf.com.au for a confidential discussion.
During the recruitment process you may be required to complete our pre-employment screening tests including a medical check with a drug and alcohol test and a criminal record check.
At Tip Top we strive to create a place where Everyone belongs, Everyone is valued, and Everyone has equal opportunity.
We encourage applications from people of all ages, nationalities, abilities, and cultures – including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, the LGBTQI+ community and people living with disability.
So we can get to know you in the best possible way, we're happy to adjust our recruitment process to support accessibility needs. Let us know your needs in providing a positive, barrier-free recruitment process via the above telephone number or email to Louise.Nguyen@gwf.com.au