Production Operator (Carrara) | QLD-Regional
|Permanent Full Time
|No File Attached
|Application Close Date:
Production Operators – Food Manufacturing
Tip Top Carrara
We are a leading food manufacturer offering rewarding career opportunities, a supportive team and continuous learning and development.
Tip Top Carrara is seeking Production Operators to join the team! We currently have multiple shift patterns available with options to help fit around your life's schedule.
Available Shift Patterns:
- Full-time: Tuesday-Saturday (2:00am-10:00am).
- Full-time: Monday-Wednesday, Friday & Saturday (2:00am-10:00am).
- Part-time: Monday-Wednesday, Friday & Saturday (3:00pm-11:00pm).
- Full-time: Tuesday-Saturday (11:00pm-7:00am).
- Have a strong safety mindset.
- Understand the importance of high-quality products.
- Have a continuous improvement focus.
- A high level of accuracy of data input and recording.
- The ability to work collaboratively as part of a high performing team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Are physically fit and can lift up to 20kgs.
What We offer You:
- Onsite Reward and Recognition Program.
- Fresh Fruit available onsite.
- Take home of our delicious free product each shift.
- Roles available to start asap.
- Join an iconic and well-loved brand on the Gold Coast.
- Take advantage of our free onsite physio.
- Join a supportive team with a strong safety focus.
- Early morning, afternoon, night & Weekend penalty rates.
- Stability of a set roster.
We are Australia's leading brand of quality bread and bakery products. Chances are that one of our iconic brands is sitting on your table, packed in your lunchbox or resting in your pantry right now, as well as supplying leading quick service restaurants and the commercial food service channel.
Join the team and be part of one of our iconic brands like Tip Top, Abbotts Bakery, Bürgen and Golden.
To apply for this opportunity please submit your application by clicking on the ‘apply now' button or please feel free to contact Louise Nguyen at Louise.Nguyen@gwf.com.au for a confidential discussion.
During the recruitment process you may be required to complete our pre-employment screening tests including a medical check with a drug and alcohol test and a criminal record check.
At Tip Top we strive to create a place where Everyone belongs, Everyone is valued, and Everyone has equal opportunity.
We encourage applications from people of all ages, nationalities, abilities, and cultures – including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, the LGBTQI+ community and people living with disability.
So we can get to know you in the best possible way, we're happy to adjust our recruitment process to support accessibility needs. Let us know your needs in providing a positive, barrier-free recruitment process via the above telephone number or email to Louise.Nguyen@gwf.com.au