Production Operator | QLD-Regional
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||20-Jul-2022|
Tip Top Townsville
Full Time – Night Shift (5pm-3am)
Tip Top is a business division of GWF (George Weston Foods). Our 4,500 people work in a broad range of marketing, sales, operations, finance and human resources positions across Australia and New Zealand.
Tip Top is currently seeking applications for Production Workers at our Townsville Bakery.
This is a full-time permanent position for night shifts (5pm-3am) with the shift pattern from Saturday to Tuesday.
Ideally the successful candidate will have the following:
- Previous experience in a production position preferably within the food industry
- Understanding of good manufacturing practices (GMP) requirements
- Understanding & compliance to our Safety Management System is mandatory.
- Proactive people interaction, with good communication, literacy & numerical skills.
- Experience working within a team environment.
- Problem solving skills
- Data entry experience highly regarded
We offer the following:
- Market competitive terms and conditions
- Training and development opportunities
- Position within a successful global business
- Take home some free delicious product
At GWF, we value ambition, accountability and collaboration. As a diverse business with a proud heritage, we offer a broad range of career opportunities, where we challenge and support our people to ‘Be Yourself – at your best'.
Only those applicants who are selected to proceed to the next stage of the recruitment process will be contacted.
Only Applicants with the right to work in Australia will be considered for these roles.