Reliability Fitter | QLD-Regional
|Category:||Engineering and Maintenance|
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||08-Jul-2022|
- Day Shift role with requirement to cover shifts as needed
- Competitive Salary & eligibility to annual bonus
- Long-term Growth opportunities within our GWF business
Tip Top Carrara are seeking an enthusiastic Reliability Fitter to support our high performing Engineering team. Reporting to the Engineering Manager you will be responsible for providing high quality maintenance services to our Carrara site, playing an integral role in the day-to-day success of Tip Top and the greater GWF business.
Purpose of the Role
- Daily machine trouble shooting
- Preventive maintenance work orders and schedules
- Working closely with our site Fitters and Electricians to achieve high levels of plant optimisation
- Ensuring all relevant and required documentation is completed
- Provide breakdown assistance as required and be available for call in's
The ideal candidate will have:
- Trade qualified Fitter/Turner is essential
- Substantial post trade experience from a FMCG/food manufacturing industry
- Working knowledge of MEX will be highly regarded
- Restricted electrical license and/or confined space would be advantageous
- High level of problem-solving skills with a strong attention to detail
- Leadership exposure
We are Australia's leading brand of quality bread and bakery products. Chances are that one of our iconic brands is sitting on your table, packed in your lunchbox or resting in your pantry right now, as well as supplying leading quick service restaurants and the commercial food service channel.
Join the team and be part of one of our iconic brands like Tip Top, Abbotts Bakery, Bürgen and Golden.
To apply for this opportunity please submit your application by clicking on the ‘apply now' button.
During the recruitment process you may be required to complete pre-employment screening tests which include a criminal record check.
At Tip Top we strive to create a place where Everyone belongs, Everyone is valued, and Everyone has equal opportunity.
We encourage applications from people of all ages, nationalities, abilities, and cultures – including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, the LGBTQI+ community and people living with disability.
So we can get to know you in the best possible way, we're happy to adjust our recruitment process to support accessibility needs. Let us know your needs in providing a positive, barrier-free recruitment process via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
GWF has a duty of care and a legal responsibility to promote, monitor and maintain a safe working environment for the protection of all of our people in our workplaces. As per our GWF Workplace COVID-19 Safety and Vaccination Policy we require all new employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19 unless exempt in accordance with our policy.