Operations Manager | QLD-Regional
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||08-Jul-2022|
Are you an experienced Operations Manager looking to really make a difference? Do you have the ability to engage, lead and motivate a team?
- Looking for an engaging and motivational leader that can inspire change
- Play a fundamental role as a key member of the Tip Top North/East Operations Leadership Team
- We'll count on your skills and years of experience to be a champion of our company values, ensuring a collaborative workforce, efficient operations and a bright future for yourself and Tip Top
The Operations Manager will be responsible for the manufacturing operations across our Carrara site and be a key figurehead in driving performance and change to the highest standards. This will be done by taking a “hands on” approach to the Management and Coordination of team members and demonstrating an energy and passion for the overall vision and direction of the business.
Purpose of the Role
The primary purpose of the Operations Manager is to functionally lead, manage and co-ordinate all activities associated with the timely and safe manufacture and supply of all products in accordance with GWF policies and procedures including:
- Build safety capability and continue eliminating Threat to Life risks
- Engage teams in evolving Food Safety and Quality standards and strengthen processes to drive performance improvements
- Championing the standards and performance expectations of the manufacturing and reliability teams
- Management of Production and Reliability operating costs, including direct and indirect labour, materials, manufacturing overheads, repairs and maintenance, approved capital spend
- Maintaining company assets in accordance with GWF expectations for risk management including overall facility site management
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of operational leadership delivering a highly efficient production operation to the required levels of quality and safety.
- Minimum 3-5 years of senior experience managing Manufacturing activities within a fast-paced FMCG environment will be highly regarded
- Strong communication skills with the ability to engage with your team, collaborate and drive them to success
- Demonstrated effectiveness in team engagement, cultural change and process improvement
- Strong people leadership skills and business acumen
- Effective communication and influencing capability
- Strong safety mindset in all facets of work
We are Australia's leading brand of quality bread and bakery products. Chances are that one of our iconic brands is sitting on your table, packed in your lunchbox or resting in your pantry right now, as well as supplying leading quick service restaurants and the commercial food service channel.
Join the team and be part of one of our iconic brands like Tip Top, Abbotts Bakery, Bürgen and Golden.
To apply for this opportunity please submit your application by clicking on the ‘apply now' button or please feel free to contact Valinda Truong at email@example.com a confidential discussion.
During the recruitment process you may be required to complete pre-employment screening tests which include a criminal record check.
At Tip Top we strive to create a place where Everyone belongs, Everyone is valued, and Everyone has equal opportunity.
We encourage applications from people of all ages, nationalities, abilities, and cultures – including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, the LGBTQI+ community and people living with disability.
So we can get to know you in the best possible way, we're happy to adjust our recruitment process to support accessibility needs. Let us know your needs in providing a positive, barrier-free recruitment process via phone on 0437 991 134 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
GWF has a duty of care and a legal responsibility to promote, monitor and maintain a safe working environment for the protection of all of our people in our workplaces. As per our GWF Workplace COVID-19 Safety and Vaccination Policy we require all new employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19 unless exempt in accordance with our policy.