Casual Machine Operator (Food processing) | QLD-Regional
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||30-Jun-2022|
Casual Machine Operators (Food Processing)
(Afternoon Shifts & Night/Early Morning Shifts Available)
Tip Top has recently expanded the Carrara Site with the development of 3 additional state of the art purpose-built lines to produce Crumpet Rounds, Crumpet Breaks, Pikelets and Hotcakes of our much loved Golden brand. As such we are recruiting casual workers with afternoon and night availabilities to support our daily operations.
- Onsite Reward and Recognition Program
- Fresh Fruit available onsite
- Take home of our delicious product each shift
- Roles available to start asap
- Join an iconic and well-loved brand on the Gold Coast
Whilst machine operating or food manufacturing and/or baking experience is highly regarded, its not necessary, we are open to applications from candidates who have:
- a strong safety mindset
- understanding the importance of high-quality products
- the ability to work flexibly
- a continuous improvement focus
- a high level of accuracy of data input and recording
- the ability to work collaboratively as part of a high performing team
At GWF, we value being safe, courageous, trusting and being collaborative. As a diverse business with a proud heritage, we offer a broad range of career opportunities, where we challenge and support our people to ‘Be Yourself - at your best'.
A full medical including Drug and Alcohol screening is a requirement of this role.