Casual Merchandiser Toowoomba QLD | QLD-Regional
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||09-Jul-2022|
Have you ever tried a slice of bread from Tip Top, Abbott's Village Bakery, or Bürgen? Perhaps Crumpets or pancakes from Golden? If you answered YES, then you know Tip Top. We are Australia's leading brand of quality bread and bakery products.
About the Role
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Casual Merchandiser to join our high performing Toowoomba (QLD) team. Hours usually start from 10:30am but may begin earlier during campaigns depending on volume drives implemented by Manager. This role will provide casual relief, working approximately 16 hours per week with the opportunity to work additional hours to cover leave and increases in operational demands.
Stocking supermarket shelves with Tip Top brands, ensuring our product displays look fantastic instore
Grow trusting relationships across Tip Top and grocery stores
Identifying sales opportunities
Maintaining fresh products by rotating, reorganising, and refilling shelves
Top reasons to work at Tip Top
- Attractive hourly rate and kilometre allowances for vehicles
- Early morning starts and great ‘work / life' balance
- Work close to home
- Be part of a company where everyone belongs, everyone is valued and everyone has equal opportunity
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program which offers free and confidential counselling for you and your family members.
At Tip Top, we believe our people are our ‘butter' half. Whether it's restocking shelves or optimising our displays, you'll be part of a team creating everyday moments of goodness for Australian families
We'd love to meet someone with
- A High level of enthusiasm and self-motivation
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to achieving set goals
- A reliable, registered and regularly serviced vehicle
- An ability to work autonomously
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in FMCG Merchandising or Sales will be well regarded but not essential.
Would you like to work for an organisation where collaboration is important, courage is rewarded, trust is expected, and a strong safety mindset is the norm?
To apply for this opportunity please submit your application by clicking on the ‘apply now' button.
GWF has a duty of care and a legal responsibility to promote, monitor and maintain a safe working environment for the protection of all of our people in our workplaces. As per our GWF Workplace COVID-19 Safety and Vaccination Policy we require all employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19 unless exempt in accordance with our policy.
Applicants for this position will be required to undertake pre-employment screening tests including a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol test and a security / background check which may also include a criminal record check.