Maintenance Reliability Fitter | QLD-Regional
|Category:||Engineering and Maintenance|
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||05-Sep-2019|
About the Role
We are currently seeking an experienced Maintenance Fitter to provide quality maintenance services to our Townsville site. This is a pivotal role with responsibilities for ensuring critical plant reliability and availability safeguarding consistent production optimisation of our branded product to our customers. This role is predominately a Monday-Friday day shift with a requirement to be on call every third week.
As part of the engineering team, this role is integral to success of the Townsville site and the Greater GWF business. The Maintenance Reliability Fitter main responsibilities include:
- Daily machine trouble shooting, preventive maintenance work orders
- Working closely with our site Fitters and Electricians to achieve high levels of plant optimisation
- Contractor Management and supervision
- Risk & Permit Management
To be successful in this role you will need to have a good mix of the following experience levels, capabilities and abilities:
- Trade qualified Mechanical Fitter is essential along with substantial post trade experience
- Ideally have experience within an FMCG environment or as an industrial Fitter
- Working knowledge of a CMMS (MEX/SAP) preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of plant processes
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision
- Your forklift license and confined space licence would be highly regarded
- Be a part of Australia and New Zealand's largest food manufacturing organisation.
- Work with a collaborative, well supported team.
- Attractive remuneration package with bonus.
- Professional development and training provided- opportunity to learn Electrician responsibilities
- Excellent career opportunities.
Tip Top is a business division of GWF. Our 4,500 people work in a broad range of marketing, sales, operations, finance and human resources positions across Australia and New Zealand. Tip Top® is Australia's leading brand of quality bread and bakery products, producing a diverse range of wholesome sliced bread, gourmet bread, muffins, crumpets, bakery snacks and cakes, as well as supplying leading quick service restaurants and the commercial food service channel. Iconic brands include Tip Top, Tip Top The One, Bürgen, Golden and Abbott's Village Bakery in Australia, and Tip Top Bakery SuperSoft, Big Ben and Ploughman's Bakery in New Zealand.
To apply for this opportunity please submit your application by clicking on the ‘apply now' button or please feel free to contact Matthew Saleh on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.