Shift Electrician | QLD-Regional
|Category:||Engineering and Maintenance|
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||23-Aug-2019|
About the role
Tip Top Carrara are seeking an enthusiastic Shift Electrician to support our high performing Engineering team. You will be responsible for providing high quality maintenance services to our Carrara site, playing an integral role in the day to day success of Tip Top and the greater George Weston Foods Business. This full-time role will be operated as a rotating shift roster in accordance with our current site Engineering teams' structure.
You will be responsible for
- Routine Preventative Maintenance and Scheduled Equipment Inspections incorporating Allen Bradley PLC systems
- Managing electrical breakdown repairs through prioritising and carrying out repairs in a safe and timely manner
- Conducting root cause analysis on failures and ensuring follow up on identified actions.
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting issues with plant and machinery that may be mechanical or electrical in nature.
- Participate and contribute to Monthly Engineering toolbox meeting
- Ensure the correct operation of machines and minimise downtime, including reactive breakdowns and scheduled preventative maintenance
This is a fast paced and dynamic role where you will need working knowledge of PLC tasks. Additional skills/experience needed include:
- Industrial or Commercial Electrician experience
- Safety Conscious Mindset
- Exposure in MEX computerised maintenance management system
- Forklift Licence and Working from Heights qualifications desired however not essential
- A team player who is interested in working under the current rotating shift roster
- Very Competitive Salary and Bonus
- Fantastic Location in the heart of Gold Coast
- Collaborative and close-knit working environment
- Long-term Growth opportunities within our Carrara Site
Tip Top is a business division of GWF. Our 4,500 people work in a broad range of marketing, sales, operations, finance and human resources positions across Australia and New Zealand. Tip Top® is Australia's leading brand of quality bread and bakery products, producing a diverse range of wholesome sliced bread, gourmet bread, muffins, crumpets, bakery snacks and cakes, as well as supplying leading quick service restaurants and the commercial food service channel. Iconic brands include Tip Top, Tip Top The One, Bürgen, Golden and Abbott's Village Bakery in Australia, and Tip Top Bakery SuperSoft, Big Ben and Ploughman's Bakery in New Zealand.
To apply for this opportunity please submit your application by clicking on the ‘apply now' button or please feel free to contact Matthew Saleh on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.