HSE & Quality Business Partner | QLD-Regional
|Position Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||02-Aug-2019|
About The Role
Reporting to the HSE Regional Manager, with a dotted line to the Regional Quality Manager, this HSEQ role will be responsible for Business Partnering with our North Queensland sites around Tip Top's Quality and Safety function. This role must ensure the site is provided with technical and practical Quality, HSE and injury management advice. Along with taking ownership of these sites, this position will also play an important part in partnering with critical leadership positions to lead and drive change to Tip Top's Quality and Safety Culture. Other main responsibilities will include:
- Contributing to a Safe Working Environment throughout Tip Top Bakeries in Nth Qld through continuous improvements in policies, food safety procedures & quality management
- Driving team members to have a strong focus on Quality & HSE policies & procedures when operating day-to-day
- Oversee Workcover cases, non work related injury management and actioning any food contamination cases
- Ensuring HSE data is accurately entered into relevant databases in a timely manner and collected on a monthly basis.
- Partnering with the leadership teams in preparing HSE audits; providing recommendations and driving ownership for the site action plan; and supporting the leadership team to close out corrective actions.
- Degree or Diploma in Food Science or equivalent and at least 2 years' experience within an HSE Environment.
- Well-developed communication, facilitation and negotiation skills, with the ability to compile and deliver timely reports.
- Ability to interpret legislation, regulations and guidelines and make practical and commercial recommendations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a proven ability to develop and maintain relationships both internally and externally.
At Tip Top our Number One priority is Safety, we are one of Australia's leading brand of quality bread and bakery products, producing a diverse range of wholesome sliced bread, gourmet bread, muffins, crumpets, bakery snacks and cakes, as well as supplying leading quick service restaurants and the commercial food service channel. Iconic brands include Tip Top, Tip Top The One, Bürgen, Golden and Abbott's Village Bakery in Australia, and Tip Top Bakery SuperSoft, Big Ben and Ploughman's Bakery in New Zealand.
- Competitive Salary
- Supportive and engaged culture- with our Townsville Site with one of the Highest Engagement Scores in Aus!
- Fantastic Development Opportunity to drive & lead change
To apply for this opportunity please submit your application by clicking on the ‘apply now' button.
Applicants for this position may be required to undertake pre-employment screening tests. During the recruitment process you may be required to complete Security Assessment Forms that allow consent for GWF to perform a medical test and background check which may also include a criminal record check.