Area Sales Manager - Bundaberg Qld | QLD-Regional
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||02-Aug-2018|
Tip Top is a business division of GWF. Our 4,500 people work in a broad range of marketing, sales, operations, finance and human resources positions across Australia and New Zealand. Tip Top® is Australia's leading brand of quality bread and bakery products, producing a diverse range of wholesome sliced bread, gourmet bread, muffins, crumpets, bakery snacks and cakes, as well as supplying leading quick service restaurants and the commercial food service channel. Iconic brands include Tip Top, Tip Top The One, Bürgen, Golden and Abbott's Village Bakery in Australia, and Tip Top Bakery SuperSoft, Big Ben and Ploughman's Bakery in New Zealand.
Our aim is to delight people every day with the food they love and we need your help!
An exciting opportunity exists to join Tip Top in a front line sales role based in Bundaberg Queensland where you will work autonomously within your area, building strong relationships with your customers to drive sales growth and achieve consistently high levels of customer service. You will also manage a team of merchandisers, providing coaching and leadership to ensure the quality of instore merchandising activity.
You will be responsible for:
- Regular and consistent positive contact with customers to implement sales strategies and promotions
- Aiming High in every call to negotiate the best possible outcome for our brands
- Establishing and Maintaining key stakeholders through weekly and fortnightly sales calls following established sales techniques
- Maintaining current knowledge and being the sales expert on new products, competitive products and other general market information
- Attending to customer complaints and following up to ensure appropriate outcomes for customers
- Using territory sales data to Identifying patterns or trends and communicating to sales management where appropriate to group business for value and volume
- Communicating effectively with all stakeholders in a timely manner with the sales team
- Being actively involved in the building of displays and other business related materials
- Modelling safe working practices and providing leadership, structure and resources to improve safety and engagement within sales team
- Coaching, Rostering and Performance of merchandising team
This is a fast paced and dynamic role where you will need to work autonomously but also engage as a passionate and enthusiastic team member. You will need excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a proven ability to develop and maintain relationships both internally and externally. You will be a skilled negotiator, with an in-depth understanding of the customer and retail environment. Ideally you will have a background in FMCG and be looking to further develop your sales and leadership skills within a market leading company. You will be comfortable with hand held technology and hold a current Australian Driver's license.
All the tools you need are provided including a fully maintained company vehicle, mobile phone and iPad.
At GWF, we value accountability, ambition, and collaboration. As a diverse business with a proud heritage, we offer a broad range of career opportunities, where we challenge and support our people to 'Be Yourself – at your best'.
Our aim is to ensure our people can hit the ground running – so we provide company and site specific induction with a focus on understanding GWF's business, culture, values and behaviours as well as our number one priority – safety. We are passionate about our brand and live by our values, Accountability, Ambition and Collaboration. If this opportunity sounds like your ideal role, we would love to hear from you. Click Apply and attach your resume.
Applicants for this position may be required to undertake pre-employment screening tests. During the recruitment process you may be required to complete Security Assessment Forms that allow consent for GWF to perform a medical test and background check which may also include a criminal record check.