Qualified Baker - Canning Vale | Perth
|Permanent Full Time
|No File Attached
|Application Close Date:
Tip Top Bakeries is currently seeking applications for a Qualified Baker, based at our Canning Vale site. Reporting to the Production Manager, you will be responsible for various tasks within the food manufacturing process.
2am to 10 am Monday to Friday
Purpose of the Role
The ideal person would have:
- Manufacturing industry experience
- Trade baker qualification
- Ability to work afternoon/night shifts
- Prepare basic bread mixes, pick and process orders, and follow food safety requirements
- Sound communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Passion for food
- Australian citizen or Permanent Resident
- Work with a team that live our values of Safe, Courageous, Trusting and Collaborative
- Be part of a company that values diversity and inclusion
- Rewards and recognition program
- Free Employee Assistance Program for you and family members
- Free product to take home and share with your family
- Competitive hourly rates
- Immediate start
We are Australia's leading brand of quality bread and bakery products. Chances are that one of our iconic brands is sitting on your table, packed in your lunchbox or resting in your pantry right now, as well as supplying leading quick service restaurants and the commercial food service channel.
Join the team and be part of one of our iconic brands like Tip Top, Abbotts Bakery, Bürgen and Golden.
To apply for this opportunity please submit your application by clicking on the ‘apply now' button.
At Tip Top we strive to create a place where Everyone belongs, Everyone is valued, and Everyone has equal opportunity.
We encourage applications from people of all ages, nationalities, abilities, and cultures – including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, the LGBTQI+ community and people living with disability.
So we can get to know you in the best possible way, we're happy to adjust our recruitment process to support accessibility needs. Let us know your needs in providing a positive, barrier-free recruitment process via your online application.