Mechanical Fitter | Perth
|Category:||Engineering and Maintenance|
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||13-Jul-2022|
Tip Top Bakeries Western Australia is currently seeking a full-time permanent Mechanical Fitter for our reliability department, based at our Canning Vale site.
- Great opportunity for career growth in the GWF business
- Work with a supportive team
- 5 weeks annual leave
- 12 hours shifts on a rotating roster
About the role
Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, your role is an integral part of the Maintenance team with responsibilities for a high performing team and team culture within GWF. The purpose of this role is to:
- Ensure the efficient functioning of all plant equipment in our Bakery
- Attend to breakdowns as required
- Carry out preventative maintenance tasks
- Fault identification and problem solving
- Clear and concise communication with the Maintenance Manager and Senior Production Staff
The successful applicant will have a mechanical trade background, be a highly motivated individual with a great attitude.
- A relevant trade qualification or extensive experience as a Mechanical Fitter
- Experience in a similar role working with heavy machinery
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is desirable
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency while still maintaining safe work practices
- Excellent problem solving and fault-finding skill
- Ability to work 12 hours shifts on a rotating roster
- Role model our values SAFE, COURAGEOUS, TRUSTING and COLLABORATIVE
We are Australia's leading brand of quality bread and bakery products. Chances are that one of our iconic brands is sitting on your table, packed in your lunchbox or resting in your pantry right now, as well as supplying leading quick service restaurants and the commercial food service channel.
Join the team and be part of one of our iconic brands like Tip Top, Abbotts Bakery, Bürgen and Golden.
To apply for this opportunity please submit your application by clicking on the ‘apply now' button or please feel free to contact Valinda Truong on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Applicants for this position may be required to undertake pre-employment screening tests. During the recruitment process you may be required to complete Security Assessment Forms that allow
GWF has a duty of care and a legal responsibility to promote, monitor and maintain a safe working environment for the protection of all of our people in our workplaces. As per our GWF Workplace COVID-19 Safety and Vaccination Policy we require all employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19 unless exempt in accordance with our policy.