Maintenance Technician- Electrical | Perth
|Category:||Engineering and Maintenance|
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||28-Aug-2019|
About the role
Tip Top Canning Vale are seeking an enthusiastic Electrical Maintenance Technician to support our high performing Engineering team. You will be responsible for providing high quality maintenance services to our Canning Vale site, playing an integral role in the day to day success of Tip Top and the greater George Weston Foods Business. This full-time role will be operated as a 4 days on, 4 days off roster varying between day & night shifts.
You will be responsible for
- Routine Preventative Maintenance and Scheduled Equipment Inspections incorporating Allen Bradley PLC systems
- Managing electrical breakdown repairs through prioritising and carrying out repairs in a safe and timely manner
- Liaising with Production Supervisors to follow-up on equipment performance
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting issues with plant and machinery that may be mechanical or electrical in nature.
- Conducting all activities in accordance with Tip Top OH&S policies, procedures & practices
- Ensure the correct operation of machines and minimise downtime, including reactive breakdowns and scheduled preventative maintenance
This is a fast paced and dynamic role where you will need working knowledge of PLC's (Allen Bradley). Additional skills/experience needed include:
- Industrial or Commercial Electrical experience
- Safety Conscious Mindset
- Strong problem-solving skills with an ability to be an active listener
- Electrical Mechanic Licence required
- A team player who is interested in working under a 4 day on, 4 day off roster
- Very Competitive Salary and Bonus
- Collaborative and close-knit working environment
- Development + growth opportunities
Tip Top is a business division of GWF. Our 4,500 people work in a broad range of marketing, sales, operations, finance and human resources positions across Australia and New Zealand. Tip Top® is Australia's leading brand of quality bread and bakery products, producing a diverse range of wholesome sliced bread, gourmet bread, muffins, crumpets, bakery snacks and cakes, as well as supplying leading quick service restaurants and the commercial food service channel. Iconic brands include Tip Top, Tip Top The One, Bürgen, Golden and Abbott's Village Bakery in Australia, and Tip Top Bakery SuperSoft, Big Ben and Ploughman's Bakery in New Zealand.
To apply for this opportunity please submit your application by clicking on the ‘apply now' button or please feel free to contact Matthew Saleh on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.